Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Michele Fitzgerald - Dara - Former Beauty

MrsGryn   

Is this season the world's ugliest swimsuit competition, or what?

Yes, obviously. That suit is hideous!

Also, she's not Ravenclaw material. You know she slings butterbeer in Hogsmeade.

ff174   

How weird. Cute girl, yet there has not been one comment since the show started.

What's wrong with this picture? Is she that dull?

MrsGryn   

She and Anna, the poker player aka BOOBS were pretty much joined at the hip on the Beauty tribe and barely featured. We really haven't had any sort of good introduction to her personality at all.

uaintjak   

I kind of like her, mostly because she's never featured, I think.

ahab1013   

She's lovely but has been largely irrelevant and I expect her to be the first one dropped if Jason doesn't win the next immunity challenge. She's on the show even less than Joe and we've already forgotten who he is.

uaintjak   

Her and Aubry are my favorites. Either of them could win and I'd be fine.

MrsGryn   

She has really shown up in the last couple of episodes. Aubry has had to manage more, but Michele voting out her best ally was a ballsy move, and she hasn't pissed anyone off. She's a total threat at the end.

AVorlon   

I didn't think she was going to win this, so I was really surprised. She had a great social game, and came on really strong at the end, showing some amazing puzzle solving and memorization skills. Probably not surprising that a bartender can memorize things, but I wonder what she'll do now.

At any rate, congrats to her for a job well done.

Edited by AVorlon

ahab1013   

I liked Michelle. Not sure if her game warranted the win. I think this was the result of a very bitter jury. Wow did she look amazing at the finale though!!

gforce   

She gave a more emotional performance to the jury, where Aubry gave a rather logical, and correct, explanation of why she should win. Tears win every time, it seems.