Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Big Brother Canada – Season 4

chrysana   

I have the excuse of not being able to apply. As a teacher, I'd have to take a leave of absence and I just don't see the school board granting me the leave to join a reality show.

That's my excuse. There is no way I could handle being in a BB house. I need alone time and for the first few months - good luck. The mess would also get me. Austin wandering around sniffing the girl's undies sent me over the edge. I couldn't live in a house where it was OK to leave clothes strewn about all over the floor. I'd put a big target on my back as I'd be the one bitching out my housemates to clean up their crap.

Add to that, I'm curious by nature - so there's no way I wouldn't come to HT and read up on the season. I'd be heartbroken, yet would fully expect, criticism on my game in the fabulously-snarky way posters write here. I don't have thick enough skin to feel good about myself if I was compared to, let's say, a horse. Can you imagine? I don't even remember her name...but, I do remember her horse-like features.

Better to stay in the comfort of my home and snark on those much braver than I.

gforce   

Plus it's not like Canada is even a real country. They may as well have "Big Brother: Wisconsin".

Except the last season of BB Canada was all kinds of awesome, compared to the yawn fest of BB 17. Maybe it really is all about production.

Season 4 premieres March 2. More details in the link.

I’m surprised they kept Peter Brown and replaced glittery Gary (instead of the other way around) as the Side Show’s panelists/co-hosts. Thank goodness they’re officially rebroadcasting the Side Show (which includes post-eviction interviews and game post-mortem commentary) on main network Global since I’m down to basic cable and can’t watch it live on specialty channel Slice.

Hopefully the show crew maintains the high productions values they had last season. And hopefully the casting process remained… um… un-FUG-able.

Edited by ShyLurkerGuy

Here’s the video promo. Jase’s current bruh ’do is a man-bun-level bruh don’t. Tho the Aussie option doesn’t seem much better. Doesn’t his “stand on guard” sound like “stand on god”? Or perhaps more like “stand on gawd(iness)”?

on fb https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherCA/videos/946326758813652/

on twitter https://twitter.com/BigBrotherCA/status/702158320883228672

on instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BCIpLD9hvFY/

Really, producers? After the high points of last season? Were our only international options limited to bimbos and himbos? Ugh! If the American option were the Jesse-rhoid, I’d suspect Grodner.

Karolm: probably the best option to view would be a paid VPN service with Canadian nodes. All the free options are rife with either adware or malware (but is there any practical distinction between the two?).

Edited by ShyLurkerGuy

gforce   

Supervising Producer Erin Brock said, re the international guests:

There were some that couldn’t make it or couldn’t do the show, but we are really happy with everyone we have.

Sounds like those folks might not have been the first choices. And yeah, Jase looks like hell.

ff174   

If you go to the web site, they now have the new HGs underneath the international "BB icons. Was that there before or am I just SLOW OLD?

If you follow the link, these are just half of the HGs profiles. I guess the others will be released soon.