Tsylyst

Tanner Kloven & Josh Ahern - Texas - Out Leg 9

MrsGryn   

I like them! They have made some stupid mistakes (Express pass, hamstring injury) but they are also pretty nice fellows.

ff174   

I'm still "meh" on these two. They are nice but dull. But, they are the only racers that can take down Justin and whatever his girlfriend's name is. All the other racers suck.

Tsylyst   

As I said in my recap, I think they got a raw deal from the producers with that Speed Bump that doubled their Road Block time with offering almost zero hope of making any of that up. Speed Bumps are usually "bumps" that delay teams by a short amount of time, not "walls" designed to keep them in last place. Maybe ... MAYBE ... if someone else had been U-Turned, these guys MIGHT have had a fighting chance, but I'm not even sure of that. The producers tried their best to make it look like it was close with the mother/son team, but the shadows on the ground were telling a very different story at the Pit Stop.

Regardless, I think they're a shoe-in for a future All-Stars/Redemption season.

MrsGryn   

I agree, that was a lot harder than most of the "speed bumps" that have had to be performed. I do not get why the reporters U-turned them, either. It made no sense at all. They are nice guys and I actually do hope to see them back again.

ff174   

I love this show, but every once in a while they get it wrong. In this case, making both racers perform a very difficult and time consuming detour was blatantly unfair.

I think the reason that asshole and bitchface used the U-turn is because the boys, at one time, were racing very well. So, they probably think that they are the second best team out there. And, I can't say that they are wrong. After Justin and Diana, all the other teams are equally shitty racers, and they would stand a good chance at getting to the final three.

In the final three, Justin could get eaten by a wild animal or Diana could finally realize what a dickhead Justin is and refuse to continue on with the race.

Edited by ff174