Tsylyst

Tanner Kloven & Josh Ahern - Texas - Out Leg 9

ff174   

The first words out of their mouths were about their prowess with the ladies and how they were going to flirt their way around the world. I don't think I have ever taken a more immediate dislike to any racers.

From that point on, they were all right, I guess.

ff174   

Congratulations, dillhole. You ripped up your hamstring to come in second place. Enjoy hobbling around the world.

Tsylyst   

I know some of us hate anyone that even looks at a gym while they walk past eating a double-scoop ice cream cone, but these guys are funny when they tease each other, they're good racers, they look like they bathe, they're not bro-douches to the other teams and they hate Justin. So far they're my favorites.

They knew Justin/Diana had left the Road Block first, but that doesn't mean JustUgh's taxi couldn't have gotten lost or stopped for gas or a flat tire or a hundred other taxi problems that happen all the time on the race. Three teams arrived at the Pit Stop at the same time, and for all these guys knew, they could have been racing for first place and the prize for this leg. They were only 10 feet behind MaBama with only a couple yards left to the mat, so why not sprint past the slower team and try to win the trip/cash/whatever? The hamstring was bad luck, and I hope it doesn't slow them down.

From what we saw in the previews for next week, they were at a challenge at the same time as Justin. Tanner didn't seem to be hobbling, so either the injury slows them down and JustUgh has dropped to the back of the pack next week, or this injury doesn't slow them down at all and they stay at the front of the pack for at least part of the leg. Plus, they still have the Express Pass if things get rough.

They are way less toolish than expected. I'm not going to hate on them yet. Now, if they suddenly start liking and working with JustUgh, things might change.