Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop - JustUgh - Second place

MrsGryn   

Just when I thought I could not hate him any more than I already do, he had to go and be such a dick about the cab driver with the unfortunate teeth. The whole "He doesn't speak English so he doesn't understand me" thing was so infuriating. Like a person cannot pick up on your non-verbal cues like sneering and gesturing. Not to mention tone of voice.

Yes, he's a Dick, but, of all the remaining teams, this team should win. They are racing to win, the other teams are racing to beat them.

Tsylyst   

See, if you'd said "of all the remaining teams, this team should be pelted with wet donkey shit," I would have been on board.

ff174   

What would be worse, this team winning or the Paparazzi assholes? Talk about your Sophie's Choice.

Justin and Diana would be more deserving because they are better racers. Still, I am not happy with either possibility.

AVorlon   

Well, if you don't like the Green Team or the assholes, that only leaves you with option number three.

Too bad it's not like the Hugo Awards, which go to the best science fiction stories of the year. They voted "no award" in most categories this year, because most of it sucked. If I could vote "no award" for this show and donate the money to charity, I would.

Add me to the list who wants to see JustUgh go down in flames. He really is one of the out insufferable people ever to appear on TAR!

The only bad thing about that is that he will spend the rest of her life reminding her that the only reason they lost was her. She's just enough of a doormat that she will let him do it.

ONE of the most, yes......but still the reigning "most insufferable" is

. I'm sure you'll be surprised to learn they divorced a few years after the race.

I'm with Gryn - hoping for a very Vanilla win.

tlh9   

I'd almost forgotten about him... but remembered as soon as you said his name. And then more when I saw him again. What.A.DICK. More than just insufferable like Just-Ugh. You can almost have some fun hating Just-Ugh. Not so with Jonadickhead. And what a freaky-ass looking dude, too.

ff174   

I got my tears, but no snot bubbles.

But, as was posted in the General Discussion thread, we will definitely see these two again if they have some kind of All Star season.

MrsGryn   

I particularly enjoyed her little "It's going to be so fun to watch it play out over TV."

No, it's not, honey. Not for us, certainly not for you if you have a brain in your head.