Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop - JustUgh - Second place

Originally I thought his whole proposal sounded sweet. Now I assume it's something he brings up at parties and get togethers to brag about himself. So, now it's just....ugh.

First episode, fine, waterworks, beginning, over emotional. I get it.

Second episode... and I'm tired.

We already have Phil for a narrator. We don't need 2 cents for every. single. dance. move.

(But I do hope they stay in. They are going to bring the drama.)

ff174   

This guy is the tooliest tool in the tool box. Unfortunately, he seems competent, and there are plenty of shitty racers left so that they will probably be around for a while.

MrsGryn   

I can't remember when I've despised a racer on this show so much.

*whispers* Myrna

I was so hoping the lion would pounce on him and gnaw on his jawbone a bit. Not enough to kill him, just incapacitate his ability to speak.

ff174   

They (and when I say "they," I mean Justin) were a lot less obnoxious. I still was very disappointed when one of the lions didn't enjoy him as an afternoon snack.

Are they still engaged? She said they hadn't been living together for the last year and a half so being together 24/7 was a bit much. He's such an ass to her all the time, if they were still together at the beginning of this, I hope she really re-evaluates. It was just painful watching her at the rapping roadblock.

Tsylyst   

What I gathered is that they lived together or near each other at one point and they're engaged, but currently living in different cities. Most of their communication has been "virtual," she said, so I guessed Skype, phone, text and email. Which explains so many things about why she could stand to be in a relationship with him ... when he got annoying, she could literally just turn him off.

MrsGryn   

We'd never mock you for liking this team! Publically, at least...

No, seriously, if you like a team it's okay to like them. Their story seemed like fun and being such big fans, I thought for sure I was going to really enjoy them.