Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop - JustUgh - Second place

Maybe it was the editing, or something in my eye, but I really was "routing" for them halfway through. I haven't seen that video, but it seems very romantic, and they just seemed so earnest about being in the Race. They seem to truly love the Experience of it, as much as winning a Million dollars.

Tsylyst   

I was hoping for a while that she was going to do it for us, gforce. I think she said a total of about 10 words the whole episode.

ff174   

I actually felt really badly for him when they were coming down the mountain for the helicopter ride. I don't think there has been a racer in the history of the game where the race was meant so much.

However, after it was obvious that they were going to make it to the next leg, his tears started to annoy me. I get the feeling that we are going to see more waterworks with this guy.

I also didn't need to see him shirtless.

I dont like her shoes. I have lot of running shoes, all colors, styles, brands, etc. but those are just terrible.

But I guess they do match his shirt.

So, basically, I am not liking them because she has bad taste in shoes...and shoes speak louder than words.

Yes, I am a shoe-aholic. And No, I do not need help.

Tsylyst   

There is something about Justin's face that makes me want to punch him.

Is it the part of his face that words come out of?

I've noted this in my recaps, but does Diana talk? Like...at all? I mean, it must be hard to get a word in with this guy, but I think she said a total of about 15 words in tonight's show and the majority of those were in a single interview she gave directly to the camera.

Justin is an insufferable bore! I'm with the Texas boys more than geographically... That guy has got to go SOON!

ETA: LOVE the nickname JustUgh! So fitting!

Edited by CripesAlmighty