Tsylyst   

kellywiglesworth.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Kelly Wiglesworth
Season 1
Survivor: Borneo
Hometown: Greensboro, NC

uaintjak   

I know it's been like 40 years since she was on the show, but she looks completely weirdly different.

It's either going to be epic or terrible. They made this season do her but I feel like she's going to try winning without forming an alliance and she sounded like she hasn't watched the show since hers so who knows how long she'll last.

knewb   

37? Was she 18 when she did the show the first time. It does appear she spent some of her time getting a new nose.

hefgypsy   

There was really no strategizing during her season. It was all about the challenges. I even remember one of the tribal morons voting in alphabetical order so no one would be mad at him. That's how the chick with the discoloration on her face ended up going out. (Geez, how the hell do I remember that???)

Wiglesworth just really has no chance.

And is it wrong that it bothers me that Probst keeps calling her by her last name? I know we have another Kelley, but for some reason, I think he would be doing that regardless.

What is Jeffy to do? Two Kellys, two Ws. There has to be a differentiation during challenges. He has a habit of calling those he respects/likes by their last name. Of the two, Kelly Wigglesworth has earned that distinction.