Tsylyst   

kelleywentworth.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Kelley Wentworth
Season 29
Survivor: San Juan del Sur
Hometown: Seattle, WA

Tsylyst   

She got caught in the crossfire between her dad, Dale, and Baylor's mom, Missy, and was the fifth voted out.

uaintjak   

Right, ok. I...think I liked her? I probably started off hating her and then switched. Or vice versa.

Was she the only one to have found an idol? Why am I thinking Keith has one too? Either way, that was a great idol reveal. It's always pretty lame when they all know someone has it and will be using it. I love she didn't tell anyone, including the other girls. Sadly, now I think she's totally screwed, but she certainly had her moment.

chrysana   

It's possible with Andrew gone the girls will be able to make something happen. Depends on how smart they are. There are enough at the bottom of the alliance the girls could sway into making a move.

Loved that she shared that she had the idol with no-one. Smart. The look of shocked dismay and shocked glee was fantastic.

I believe Jeremy also has an idol - taken from one of the comp structures, he pushed someone out of the way to grab it.

I think Kelley is smart enough to work this. She didn't out anyone who have her info and the Big Alliance is not very loyal at all. Keith is a floater and goes where the votes are. If it becomes Joe vs Fishbach again, they can use that, maybe siding with Joe.

I feel like Kelley isn't done yet. I really do.

MrsGryn   

Kelley, aka Not Wiglesworth, just put herself on the Survivor map. That was the best use of an idol since ever. Well done!