Tsylyst   

shirinoskooi.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Shirin Oskooi
Season 30
Survivor: Worlds Apart
Hometown: San Francisco, CA

uaintjak   

Why we have to put up with her for another season completely escapes me.

Edited by uaintjak

Tsylyst   

Why we have to put up with her for another season completely escapes me.

The only thing I can think is that she piled up some sympathy votes because eleventy people in America thought she was treated badly by the hairy mailman.

On one hand, she won a big sympathy vote with America. On the other, every single person going back got to see her Jury Speech where she used the term, "made my first million." She's got little chance of even making jury again.

Jade   

Her first million? She has more than one? And, yet, she has invested exactly none of it in a much needed makeover or a mirror?

chrysana   

I disliked her at the start and then I started to feel bad for her as the others treated her like crap. I don't think she has a chance of winning; but, not because she's already a millionaire. She drove her tribe nuts and I'm sure she'll do the same this go time.

She's the kind of previous player I like to see get a second chance. She still has horrible taste in swimwear.

Her first million? She has more than one? And, yet, she has invested exactly none of it in a much needed makeover or a mirror?

Or a swimsuit that fits? It looks like she took the last suit off the sale rack despite the fact that it was 5 sizes too small.