Tsylyst   

keithnale.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Keith Nale
Season 29
Survivor: San Juan del Sur
Hometown: Keithville, LA

uaintjak   

He was gross. I remember him spitting, being a dick, and being useless. Did I miss anything?

He looks like the ex-husband of a friend of mine. Every time I look at him, I think of the reason for the "ex" and just want to puke. That guy was pretty stupid too!

Keith is playing a great game. No one is really seeing him as a threat. Someone could accuse him of being a floater but he's won challenges and changed allegiances at just the right time without making any real enemies. Against Abi and Tasha, maybe Spencer, I could see him winning at this point. Jeremy and Not Wigglesworth are the only ones I can see beating him at final three.

Shannon   

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I couldn't believe it when I read that Joe passed out and Keith was still standing. Where'd that come from?

Tsylyst   

Keith is fairly good in challenges where all he has to do is stand there quietly.

That's pretty much all he does anyway, so he's got lots of practice.

MrsGryn   

As long as there are no puzzles involved, Keith is pretty good at challenges, particularly the physical ones. He puts Jeremy and his abs to shame. I get the feeling that if Keith were the same age as Joe, he would have smoked him on a lot of these physical comps.