Tsylyst   

kassmcquillen.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Kass McQuillen
Season 28
Survivor: Cagayan
Hometown: Tehachapi, CA

uaintjak   

Hmm. Chaos Kass was what she called herself, but from what I dimly remember she was more useless than anything else, and chose to betray her alliance so she could be at the bottom of some other heap.

She said, going in, she's going to be playing to make things fun. I don't see her lasting too long.

Edited by dc20willsave

knewb   

Okay, Tsy, I know I should remember what that means, but I can't. I do remember liking her somewhat at first and then praying she'd just leave already.

MrsGryn   

No one will trust her but they will use her so she may last awhile. Or else she will be the first bootee.

ff174   

Wasn't she a first rate bitch? Understandable as she lives in a shithole city like Tehachapi.

Edited by ff174

Well, I'm disappointed. I was firmly with Kass for the first 6 episodes and then she grabs for the idiot ball today. The worse part? They probably had the numbers until she and Ciera started to make trouble. Maybe if Kass gets a third chance, she'll make good but, for right now, I'd rather just get this over with.

uaintjak   

I got halfway through watching her talk about how great she was and had to turn it off. Please stfu already.

AVorlon   

I can't stand that woman, and I was glad to se her go. I also liked that her petty vendetta against Tasha failed miserably. She didn't get Spencer to vote with her, and two of her allies bailed out.

That's one less person that I can't stand, but there are still a few more left to go.