Tsylyst   

peihgeelaw.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Peih-Gee Law
Season 15
Survivor: China
Hometown: San Francisco, CA

uaintjak   

I don't remember anything about her except her name. Still, I always root for the Asian woman, so...yay? I guess?

ff174   

I don't remember anything about her except her name. Still, I always root for the Asian woman, so...yay? I guess?

This. Except for the Asian woman thing. I am not inclined to route for or against them.

According to Jeff Varner, she almost smuggled in flint, fishing hooks, and wire disguised as jewelry before it got confiscated. Between that and how she handled the little psycho and her bracelet, definitely one of my favorites this episode.

Jade   

I don't get it though, why'd she steal the bitchy girl's bracelet. What was her motivation? Was she deliberately trying to make her go bananas?

chrysana   

That would be enough of a reason for me.

I'm not really sure how it happened. Peih-Gee made it sound like she found an abandoned, empty, bag and she stuffed it in her own - thinking she'd get it back to the owner. Most likely, thishappened during the "grab what you can and swim to your raft" challenge. It was chaotic. I don't know how she missed Abi bitching about her lost bag. So, she may have grabbed the bag/bracelet innocently enough - but, I think she may have wanted to stir up Abi back at camp.

Not a bad plan. Peih-Gee struggled with the social aspect of the game last go around. Better to make a target out of someone else. Easy enough to do with Abi. The castaways know each other's games and seasons. Even though Peih-Gee was in the wrong, it was Abi who was targeted at tribal.

gforce   

I don't get it though, why'd she steal the bitchy girl's bracelet. What was her motivation? Was she deliberately trying to make her go bananas?

Maybe. In which case she is now my favourite. Anything that torments Abi is good for me.

I've been a survivor fan since Season 1 and I don't remember her. There were 2 others I didn't remember. The rest were divided between HATE (Abi), LOVE (Joe, Terry) and meh.