Tsylyst   

jeremycollins.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Jeremy Collins
Season 29
Survivor: San Juan del Sur
Hometown: Foxboro, MA

uaintjak   

I feel like I almost remember Jeremy, but not quite. What'd he do?

Tsylyst   

Got mad at the people that didn't "protect my wife" and got mad at his wife for needing to be protected.

MrsGryn   

Good eye candy, I'm not upset about that. However, now that he doesn't have to worry about his wife, the FUCKING POLICE OFFICER needing protection, let's see how he does.

AVorlon   

I think he's a lock for the final three now. With two immunity idols and no one coming after him yet, he should just coast to the end. He may even be able to hand off one of the idols to one of his allies if he needs to. He may not win, because he's something of a floater now, and not actually making things happen, but we do love our firemen.

I wouldn't say he's safe but he does have 2 of the next 6 Tribals where he can say, "No, I'm not going." Assuming Joe loses immunity eventually, it's four more that he has a clear majority and should be safe. It all depends on wether anyone gets wise and can blindside him but his edit says it probably isn't happening.

uaintjak   

I like Jeremy this time, not so much his first time through. Someone needs to tell him that Val can't win though, because her ass got voted out seasons ago.