Tsylyst   

spencerbledsoe.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Spencer Bledsoe
Season 28
Survivor: Cagayan
Hometown: Chicago, IL

uaintjak   

Aww Spencer. I'm pretty sure I liked you and was routing for you.

MrsGryn   

Did he get a tan? Jeebus, kid, you know better but you still look like you are going to burst into flames when the noonday sun hits you.

I I don't know one anyone can call himself a fan of reality shows and utter a statement Ike "I'm in charge of the game." Hubris is a game-killer every single time!

CazBot   

Spencer, trying to show his feelings by telling Jeremy he didn't tell his girlfriend he loved her. Priceless. I hope they are still together. Ha!

That pretty much explains why Spencer is so BAD at this game. He doesn't trust anyone entirely, and he's not willing to risk anything of himself to get what he wants.

uaintjak   

I think it was pretty stupid of him to get rid of My Little Fishy instead of Joe. He knew what Fishy's advantage was, and knew Fishy was going to use it...thus, no more advantage. Meanwhile, Joe can continue killing it in immunity challenges. Dumbass.

I don't know, he knew exactly where he ranked in the group with Fish and it was always going to be dead last. At least with Joe and the other half, he has a chance to move himself up the food chain.

uaintjak   

He could've easily dumped Fishy and Jeremy at any time though, especially with Fishy's advantage gone. It was more about getting rid of Joe when the opportunity arose.