Vytas Baskauskas - Blood vs. Water - Ta Keo - Voted out Week 1

Tsylyst   

vytasbaskauskas.jpg
Photo from CBS.com

Vytas Baskauskas

Season 27
Survivor: Blood vs. Water
Hometown: Santa Monica, CA

I think I'll be calling him "Whytas" this season. I don't understand why he's back other than to show up his brother, which was the reason he was there in the first place.

tlh9   

Until I read your second sentence, I almost kinda thought you were commenting on his race... I mean, "Whytas", said out loud, *does* sound kinda like "White Ass". hahaha!

Shannon   

I remember hating his brother, so this one was easier to take, but didn't he really screw up and get sent out?

CazBot   

I think he is a pompous ass. I remember watching his Ponderosa video and he was saying how he was not going to gain any weight like others were doing and he was going to continue to work out and better himself. He thought he was pretty great for doing that.

uaintjak   

I liked him, so screw all ya'll...I'm going to do some yoga and hate on Shirin. Vytas! Noooooooo!

Edited by uaintjak

liira   

I don't understand their strategy. Wasn't he more potentially useful in comps than most of the girls? Was he so much of an ass they just couldn't contain themselves? I did miss the first 20 minutes.

Shannon   

I think when he started that dick-flopping yoga, shoving the floppy thing forward while inserting himself between the women, is what got him booted.

uaintjak   

See to me, the dick flopping yoga was sort of the highlight of the episode.