Tsylyst   

joeanglim.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Joe Anglim
Season 30
Survivor: Worlds Apart
Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ

uaintjak   

Glad to see Joe back, except I think he got Jesus-y or something which made me dislike him. I don't remember.

Shannon   

I think I liked him, but I can't remember why, maybe because I didn't like who sent him out?, I don't know.

Tsylyst   

He was good at comps and wasn't as giant of a D-bag as some of the other guys his season.

MrsGryn   

What Tsy said. Good looking, very good at comps and was a very nice fellow. He was decent to everyone. I like him.

ff174   

I kinda' remember him. Mostly because everyone was slobbering all over him during his first season. Geez. Settle down.

Heads off to Monica's thread to stare at her ass.

Edited by ff174

I grew to like him a lot last season. He looks so much like my son-in-law who just passed away that I feel like I need to root for him.

uaintjak   

I was fast-forwarding through the family segment because really, who cares? when all of a sudden I'm like "Wow! Joe is gay and has a grandpa fetish and he's totally making out with his special older friend!" Only to find out it was his dad.

I almost felt bad for him last night. Joe doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who goes out of his way to talk himself up or draw attention to himself. He can't help it that he won the genetic lottery that gave him looks, personality, and athletic skills. He looked embarrassed and like he wanted to crawl away.

Tsylyst   

Remember his first season when Jeff asked him at the Reunion if he was getting lots of sex from fans? He squirmed then, too, but pretty much admitted it. This season felt a little more tame than that. But you're right, he is the humble sort.