Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Another week of Austin/Liz in the HOH bed makes you want to...

Gag Reflex  

89 members have voted

1. Thinking of another week with Austin and Liz in the HOH bed makes you want to ...

• Puke
    • Vomit
    • Upchuck
    • Hurl
    • Spew
    • Retch
    • What are you talking about? They're adorable!

uaintjak   

Jesus fuck, this is like the grossest of all outcomes. Another week of Tunabeard and BitchHo fingerbang-banging into our lives.

I had to go with Spew. What a great word! It describes exactly how I felt when I saw that Austin won.

My only hope is that there is a picture of Austin and his girlfriend in his HOH basket. Or maybe a love letter from her. Or even a 'Dear Austin' break up letter from her because of Liz. I will take any of these as long as as it keeps his fingers (and other body parts) away from Liz's nether regions for the rest of the season.

ff174   

This is one poll where I wish the instruction included "Choose as many as you want."

And who voted they are adorable?

BAN!!!

Another week of Finger Bang Theory. Makes me want to scrub myself with a Brillo pad just thinking about it.

Shannon   

retch

Now it could be a great week, they break up after a huge fight and he puts up Liz & Julia

I went with "Retch". . . but only because "Commit Hara-Kari with a rusty potato peeler" wasn't an option.

Sophy   

I need an "other" AND a "choose more than one" - then I would choose hurl, which I did, and add "poke my ears and eyes out with a red hot poker."