Tsylyst

BB17 House Analysis and General Discussion

That was Andy? How sad it is for him that I've already forgotten what he looks like!

So I was thinking about the phone challenge.

Are they going to explain the advantage before the replacement non is named? If not, are they going to explain it fully at voting? Is it something that the recipient can refuse to use?

Depending on who gets it and how it's used, I can see it putting a big target on the recipient's back. I can also see it becoming another FUG fail.

Magpie   

I'd love to see it where no one but the recipient knows about the seekrit power, and it's used while the recipient is in the DR casting their vote. They tell Julie which three HGs' votes they want cancelled, and Julie does the calculations (buzz, whirrrr). Shenanigans ensue when things (hopefully) don't work out as the house planned, and we get to watch confused hammies try to figure out what the hell went down.

Sure, it will be a FAIL, but that's what I'd *like* to see.

zclue   

I would *hope* that's the way this twist works, as well. It's the best chance at some real drama. But of course, the feeds would likely be blocked for the entire fallout portion. Which would diminish the entertainment factor considerably, at least for feed watchers.

michal   

Can Shelli put up Jason or Steve after John uses the Veto? I know she can put up Becky, but I'm unclear about the nominated.

Shannon   

I think anyone but herself, the one still on the block and the veto holder

jerrye25   

If you are nominated and then win the fan favorite Battle of the Block, you come off the block and you cannot be put up with veto. You are safe for the week.

Edited by jerrye25

uaintjak   

For the non-feedwatchers, this is what Jeff's set looks like during the Highlights segments we have this season:

BB15_0056_%207-6-2015_%208.53.37%20PM_zp

I seriously cannot identify the stupidest thing in this room because there are too many choices.

It's his grill. And I am speaking of his little red one, not his teefs.

Shannon   

Jeff's 'show' is worse than the trivia, he repeats every few minutes, it's maddening.

Tsylyst   

Twitter is saying Shelli was pointing to pictures on the Memory Wall in order of who answered calls during the feeds blackout, and Da'Vonne got Lucky Number 7. If that's true, she'll be able to pick three hamsters to eliminate their votes on Thursday.

ETA: I watched the Flashback, and Shelli for sure says Da'Vonne got the seventh call. They do NOT know who won, or what was won.

Wouldn't it be a unanimous vote to keep Meg? So even with 3 votes thrown out, she's still gone, right?

ff174   

If there are 12 votes this week, that means that the vote would have to be 7-5 in favor of Meg. Three votes get tossed, and it would be 5-4; Meg goes home.

I think that Jason and Steven will vote for Da'Vonne. Maybe she could get Vanessa, but she would still need to find 2 more. Maybe Audrey??

And, did they ever say what would happen if Jiz is outed?

I don't remember it ever being said what would happen if they were found out, just if they made it to the certain point where Julia would get to join.

Shannon   

My understanding is that if Jiz doesn't get evicted by whatever week it was, then they can both go into the house. I don't think outing them really matters as to who says it, but it's if whomever is HOH puts them up and they get voted out.