Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

LF Week 2 - HOH: Jen

tooletta   

3:46 pm HT

Still FOTHole

eta~

Skippy loves fucking with me. Just as I posted that, F1/4 came up. I have visual of the wee bed room, and heard a bit of whispering on audio. I switched to the individual feeds, but am now just hearing FOTH music.

The bedroom looks deserted.

Oh, wait!

Now we've got some action on F1. Amber is in the mirror. Lucky me!

Dick sits behind her. She's telling Eric to "get off of it". He's in the shower, so I don't want to know what she's talking about.

edited again to say that the hubby is home and ready for his dinner. Good luck, fellow 'cappers!

Edited by tooletta

Snooky   

The feeds came back to the small bedroom, and Nick and Dani stealth whispering. Both Cami and are in chat and we heard Nick say "Whoever I vote for, just know I really like you as a person..." which we both think sounds like he may vote to evict Dick.

lurker   

Nick/Zach in the workout room, saying they are indeed voting Joe out. Jen accused of starting shit between them.

Amber and primpers in the BR fluffing. Amber's striped shirt brings to mind Steve's, you know, Steve, from Blue's Clues?

"Me, you, Amber, Dustin, Daniele, and Eric," sayeth Nick, to vote out Joe. Nick is now going to be around everyone so no one can pull him aside, Zach says the same, and they head out to implement that wise strategy. One hour to show, bye bye Joe!

Violetta   

I've been trying to figure out what's going on, but I think Joe threatened Nick with something I didn't hear in the wee room and left, then Kail and Jen swooped in and started yammering at Nick about his vote. Then Nick told them that Joe just threatened that he'd put him up. Kail said she doesn't believe it, and Nick snapped at her "How do you know, dude? You weren't in the room with me". He told them he was thinking about it and wouldn't tell them what he was going to do.

Then Nick and Zach were in the gym and Zack told Nick that Joe said something threatening to him too. Both of them said they're voting Joe out.

Edited by Violetta

Rainbo   

Just tuned in a few minutes ago and heard Zach telling Nick in the workout room that Kail just verbally raped him in front of everyone. WTF happened? Nick said she called him out, too, and neither of them are happy with Kail.

Joe is in the big bed stressing about leaving. Dick just came in and asked Joe if he was ok.

Everyone getting ready for the show. Jen is wearing the unitard and has her hair half up/half down. Kail is in the kitchen leaning on the bar complaining about the amount of perfume being sprayed in the bathroom.

Cami   

Jameka and Dani in the bathroom. Jameka tells Dani that this decision for her was like Dani deciding between her Dad and Nick. So Joe's her dad and DICK!'s her boyfriend/showmance? Please.

Nick telling Dustbin in the workout room that Joe's going, that he told Joe that Joe put the idea into Jen's head to put Nick up. Nick says he told Joe he liked him and thought he was a cool guy, but didn't trust him in the game, and Joe told him you're going to vote me out, I don't want to have anything to do with you after this.

ETA: Earlier, Dani said to Amber in the bathroom that Nick told Joe that he wasn't going to vote to keep Joe, and that Joe was flipping out.

Edited by Cami

Cami   

Joe and Jen in the storage room. Asks Joe if Jessica's still for sure. Joe says yeah. Says he might still get it. Jen says she wishes Kail was on the opposite team because she's so negative. Joe says Jameka said she'd tell him up front, and she hasn't yet. Jen asks if there's anything she can do to sway Jameka, Joe says know, it's whatever God tells her.

Rainbo   

Dick just said : "They hooked me up with some baby butt wipes because that toilet paper was just messing me up so bad. It was like sandpaper."

He also asks if anyone had read the back of the oatmeal box to see if there's any recipe that can be made using slop so the slop eaters could have something to eat.

Perhaps only I find this funny but Nick comes into the bathroom and jokes that he will do the live show with no shirt on. Someone else jokes that he should wear Joe's poncho. Nick quips that the poncho would go with his 'stache and "Mexican" look. Then, under his breath, Nick politically corrects himself and says "Spanish American."

lurker   

Dead Joe Walking and Jess in the round bed room, Joe is giving his "If I go" instrucitons. Jess is to tell Kail that she rilly meant alot to Joe. They decide to go socialize - Joe in the KT commenting on Jen's bagel. Fascinating!

Jameeka and Joe in the restroom where Jam tells Joe she is voting for ED. She says to Joe that those who have said they are voting for him are lying and he will see the truth at the vote. She will not reveal who the Liahs are. Advises that he should go awf if he sees fit after the vote announcement.

Violetta   

Joe continued harassing Jameka in the gym for a while. Same thing over and over, nothing new. Joe knows she's not voting for him.

Jen briefly whispered something to Eric in the hallway.

All of the the hamsters are gathered in the LR on the couches.

Seeya Joe!

tooletta   

Feeds have gone to FOTHole.

Now Trivia.

Please keep updates to a minimum and enjoy the show!