Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

What is your pre-show impression of the BB17 cast?

Pre-Show Impression  

55 members have voted

1. What is your overall first, pre-show impression of the BB17 cast?

• Better than most
    • More of the same
    • A real stinker

michal   

Is this a short season? Only 14 hg compared to last year's 16. The girls all look high maintenance and all appear to be aging poorly (mid to late 20's/early 30's - REALLY? More like 40!). Two long haired brunettes & 3 long haired blondes. There are only 2 girls I'm going to be able to tell apart. We have the requisite long hair guys, the nerdy guys, the "real" guys. No fake hair color, nobody covered in tattoos. Only one male eye candy as far as I can tell. I hope their personalities come across better live than on paper cause otherwise it's going to be a long dull summer.

Edited by michal

I don't mind them too badly. We only have 4 that aren't in their 20s and they're early 30s with out oldest being 33. As for only 14, there are any number of possibilities here.

I am not impressed,I was hoping the cast would stir up my excitement for BB this year because I can't seem to find it. It worries me there is only 14,I dread to think who or what is yet to come.

jerrye25   

Wow, so many of them like cast members from the past couple seasons...what an amazing coincidence! How did that guy who liked Danielle Reyes get on? He's obviously seen the show before.

Shannon   

Is this the most unattractive set of houseguests yet? Or am I already in full hate-you-all mode? I voted, stinker.

I don't like Clay. Used the phrase "End of the Day" OMG insert eye roll. And Audrey is going to be annoying. Liking Austin and Meg. Ithink Jason is gonna be a hoot. Let the madness begin

Edited by Tsylyst
Removed an emoticon.

tbf1974   

Yawn no one new or different, They all look cookie cutter as usual. They are all so bland not even worth the time to hate them.

Edited by teddybearfriend

Is this a short season? Only 14 hg compared to last year's 16. The girls all look high maintenance and all appear to be aging poorly (mid to late 20's/early 30's - REALLY? More like 40!). Two long haired brunettes & 3 long haired blondes. There are only 2 girls I'm going to be able to tell apart. We have the requisite long hair guys, the nerdy guys, the "real" guys. No fake hair color, nobody covered in tattoos. Only one male eye candy as far as I can tell. I hope their personalities come across better live than on paper cause otherwise it's going to be a long dull summer.

They DO seems to be aging poorly. I'm 38 and look younger than half of them.

The group as a whole seems really bland. But after the raging racists and issues BB has had the past couple seasons, I guess it's to be expected.