Tsylyst

John McGuire – DR shouting taken to a new extreme

uaintjak   

He always sounds like he's in the middle of taking a shit when he yelltalks in the DR.

krb428   

This is all funny to read. I'm so attracted to him! He's dorky, and I love his laugh.

I too find myself oddly attracted to him. Except when he is yelling in the DR. That's when I want to throat punch him.

jennknee   

Apparently all it takes is for someone to play the word Boogers in one of the games and I jump FULLY on board.

And I hate dentists. They are my phobia. And if I walked into my dentist office and saw his spazzy ass coming at my face with pointy tools, I would freak the hell out. But here...kinda love him.

Shannon   

I want him to go out in the daylight, take some vitamins, have a big bowl of chicken soup, and get a physical...he's looks like he walked off the set of a bad vampire movie.

MrsGryn   

Like some of you, I find myself actually liking this oddball. He seems to have a sense of humor, and come on. Boogers for a word play game? Well done!

hefgypsy   

He said his favorite comedian is George Carlin. James:" Who's that?" "Some old guy who curses a lot." Really? I'm feeling very OLD.

ff174   

He said his favorite comedian is George Carlin. James:" Who's that?" "Some old guy who curses a lot." Really? I'm feeling very OLD.

What John should have said is "Some dead guy who used to curse a lot." I wonder if he knows that Carlin is dead.