Tsylyst

John McGuire – DR shouting taken to a new extreme

jerrye25   

In his little biography, he said:

I hate watching nerdy know-it-alls like Ian, Nicole and Derrick because they let their knowledge of the game turn into hero worship and it's not what I watch the game for.

I heard Ian on a Rob Has a Podcast say he didn't care, he liked this guy and this guy would be pure entertainment for him.

ff174   

That statement from John makes no sense. How does their knowledge of the game lead to hero worship?

Whatever.

I finally realized that the reason I didn't remember this guy is because its the only video I didn't watch. So, I did finally did watch. Kinda' wish I didn't. He's obnoxious as hell.

MrsGryn   

Ha! Well, if he gets a pizza delivered to the BB house, I'll be very impressed.

He makes me irrationally stabby and everthing about him annoys, except his teeth - for a dentist, they're just gross.

Shannon   

He still has his baby teeth, I've heard of that happening, his teeth are tiny and gray. I dub him MackDaffy.

angelmi   

He became a dentist for the money and wants to be a rock star for the women, I have not seen him with anyone but the guys. He thought all the women would jump on him when he said he was a dentist. Not one of them believed him, even the liar poker dealer.

ahab1013   

He twitchy. I don't want someone twitch with a drill and sharp pointy metal things near my mouth.

He's also pale. I don't want someone who looks as if they haven't seen the sun in 12 years near my anything.

And sorry folks, he's neither Bobcat or Beavis...he's actually Barney Gumble from the Simpsons BEFORE he becomes an alcoholic.