Tsylyst

John McGuire – DR shouting taken to a new extreme

jerrye25   

He was really struggling. I'm guessing he knew he wouldn't win so make a deal, fall and hope she follows through with it since he didn't think he would win anyway.

Tsylyst   

It was hard to tell. The feeds were on with all four jurors, Vanessa and Liz. Then they went to Highlights for a couple minutes and came back with just Vanessa and John bargaining a deal, then John hopped down. He did appear to be struggling.

liira   

He would go after Meg because she and James are a couple, yet totally ignores the TRIO that has been in power for ages? He is dead to me.

chrysana   

That baffled me too. You're going to target Meg and James over twins? It makes no sense to me...at all.

I like John; but, he's making it hard to cheer for him.

Shannon   

When he was talking to Julie he was so damn loud and goofy, is that an act? Julie's ears must still be ringing, not to mention all the spit he was spewing in her face. I can't imagine anyone sitting in a dentist's chair and putting up with that. It has to be an act.

jerrye25   

When John goes...if tonight...I would like Julie to start off with, "Hi John, nice to see you again...are you really that fucking stupid?"

JunkTV   

I'm finished watching for the season but I do hope he wins so he can pay off his student loans. Anyone else winning makes me nauseous.

chrysana   

I think John would have been willing to vote Julia, Steve wasn't. They seem to vote as a block and it would be detrimental to John's game to vote out Julia if she wasn't going to go home. That's my take anyway. Although I don't think John is a strong player.

flydance   

I agree - if Steve had grown a pair and voted out Julia, John would have too (he seemed to really want to) and the threesome would have been broken up. That's a big move. But nooooo, no one wants blood on their hands!

Dumbasses.

uaintjak   

I don't think he threw either of them. I think he and Steve got kind of screwed in the Veto...there was obviously a learning curve there and the other houseguests benefitted from watching them fuck up.