Tsylyst

John McGuire – DR shouting taken to a new extreme

Part of him screams douchebag. The rest... I like that he didn't bother answering the favorite contestant line, that it sounds like he's going to try to play his own game, and he's a bit of a geek. I think I like him. Also totally not because I find him to be the most attractive of the guys. Totally not that...

Shannon   

Damn, I really really need a dentist but I don't think it's going to be him

lurker   

His Diary Rooms will be so shouty! I like that Jeff called him out on the loudness.

He says he’s unlike any other dentist as he’s loud, obnoxious and never runs out of energy.

Yeah, I hate him. Even Jeff was telling him to stop screaming during the interview.

Edited to add a

of him playing guitar. I hate that he's pretty darn good. Dammit!

Edited by goobie

sam0920   

The video is no longer posted to the BB page (that I can find). Do you think he's been booted already?

I can't wait till he and Meg start trying to quietly fuck in a bedroom full of hamsters.

jennknee   

Oh my god, the YELLING. It's too much. And he's sounding way to Bobcat Goldthwait-y for my liking. If he could TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, I could tell if I liked him or not...

ETA: I think it's hilarious he thinks Zingbot would make fun of him being skinny and not his GODDAMN, PAINFULLY LOUD VOICE! Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Edited by jennknee

ff174   

Wow. I watched all the videos just yesterday and can't remember this guy at all.

That can't be good.

It finally dawned on me who John reminds me of after I watched a couple videos and heard him laugh. BEAVIS!

beavis_and_butthead.jpg