Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Julie Chen – Primped and Primed

ff174   

Okay, I'll be the first ...

*Ahem*

Do I see a baby bump under that dress?

Magpie   

I'll be second! Julie is absolutely glowing; it must be the prenatal vitamins.

Magpie   

Have we ever determined what the gestation period for robots is? She's been pregnant for about 10 seasons now...

uaintjak   

She keeps sending her kids back in time to kill Sarah Connor, duh.

Tsylyst   

Julie was part of a Hollywood Reporter Roundtable of reality show hosts/producers (including the "Amazing Race" bosses). Among things she touched on was 9/11, Aaryn and racism in the BB house, and what Les Moonves is really like when he's yelling at someone and other shows she has pitched him.

It's an interesting read.

Among interesting tidbits, she talks about one of her proudest moments with the show:

When I first started on Big Brother, I was also anchoring news in the morning at CBS. I got sent to cover the war. Every time those sirens went off, you had to say, "Gas, gas, gas," put on your mask on and run to the bomb shelter. I remember thinking, "Forget Big Brother, that silly little reality show; this is life or death." But many members of the military were like, "Can we talk to you about Big Brother?"

An orgy? How did I miss that? I'll bet it happened during one of the seasons when I couldn't read the recaps so much because of work. Would someone fill me in so that I can check out the archives?

LEA   

I thought Julie looked great last night! I was loving for her outfit . . even though it was a little Jane Jettsonish.

She seemed wayyy over the HOH challenge though. I kinda loved that about her last night.

siandam   

She needs to start wearing some color in her lipstick. The nude lips are not working.