Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race – Season 27 – General Discussion

So here's my question, how the hell will JustUgh pay the taxes on their 7 prizes with no million dollar prize? And do we think he had the snotty meltdown last night? I can only hope. I missed the show last night, but read here, and still had to pull the show up on demand today to see him come in first loser.

Tsylyst   

A couple of their prizes were straight-up cash, somewhere in the ballpark of $40,000 plus the stipend for being on the show for the full season. So they'll be able to cover the taxes. Might not have much cash left over, but they'll still have the trips as prizes.

Bitch-slapping JustUgh throughout the race has been this season's dream. Karma got him on the last leg - perfect timing. However, it was me, little old cops, who wanted to How-I-Met-Your-Mother surprise-slap him when he mockingly talked over Phil's line on the mat. Little Man, you do NOT mock our Phil. Ever.

No opinions so far on Taxi-Gate. JustUgh was a New Yorker who didn't realize you couldn't get a cab on that island?? Stealing a cab (even after the cabbie was paid to stay) isn't against the race rules? That whole mess was very confusing.

I'm also quite surprised that the cities in The Hamptons cleared the fiilm crews to be one their island. How gauche!