Tyler and Laura – Blind Date Couple

Tsylyst   

tylerlaura_zps0b3c3af1.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Name: Tyler Adams
Hometown: Santa Monica, Calif.
Relationship Status: Single

Current occupation: Co-Founder of HORSE

Describe what you do: I am part of a team that develops mobile apps focused on turning social interactions into fun and competitive games. We just released the beta version of our first game, HORSE!

Three words to describe you: Enthusiastic, adventurous and a dreamer.

Favorite hobbies: Fishing, surfing, traveling, reading and cooking.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? This year I won Startup Weekend LA and decided it was time to quit my job and venture out on my own. Trying to start my own business has been incredibly challenging yet rewarding.

What scares you most about traveling? Getting sick! Experiencing new places and cultures through local cuisine can sometimes come with a bit of risk.

What excites you most about traveling? Unexpected adventure. I don’t like to have too many plans when I travel. Get a plane ticket and a place to stay; the rest will work itself out!

How many serious relationships have you been in? Two.

What are your deal-breakers in a relationship? If a girl has a negative/pessimistic attitude it is an automatic deal-breaker. Life is too short – enjoy it!

What are the top three qualities you are looking for in a mate? I’m looking for a girl that approaches life with a positive attitude. She must be up for any adventure and confident and comfortable in her skin.

What are three turn-offs or pet peeves in a mate? Chewing ice, talking during movies and being rude to strangers.

Who is your celebrity crush? Taylor Swift – sure she is pretty and talented but her attention to detail and approach to business is just down right sexy!

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Rob Dyrdek – he’s always coming up with crazy ideas and he’s not afraid to try anything!

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Costa Rica – It has an incredible landscape and endless outdoor adventures!

Name: Laura Pierson

Hometown: Los Angeles
Relationship Status: Single

Current occupation: Talent Booker

Describe what you do: Book talent and create content for a daily television morning show. We cover topics from entertainment to cooking (and everything in between!)

Three words to describe you: Outgoing, ambitious and positive.

Favorite hobbies: Cooking delicious and healthy meals, going on adventures (hiking, exploring and traveling), yoga, DIY crafting projects and anything that has to do with fashion.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? That I don't snooze through my alarm clock on Monday mornings for my big girl job.

What scares you most about traveling? Not having enough time to see everything.

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing and experiencing a different part of the world and really immersing myself into the culture.

How many serious relationships have you been in? Two serious relationships, one for five years and one for three years.

What are your deal-breakers in a relationship? Unmotivated, emotionally inept, selfish, untrustworthy and cheap.

What are the top three qualities you are looking for in a mate? Loving, genuine and optimistic.

What are three turn-offs or pet peeves in a mate? Immaturity, unwelcoming to my friends and narcissistic.

Who is your celebrity crush? Channing Tatum, Eric Decker and Justin Timberlake (why have just one?)

What famous person reminds you of yourself? A mix between Cameron Diaz and Kelly Ripa, because they both seem to not take themselves too seriously and enjoy being silly.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I can't pick just one! South Africa to swim with the sharks, Bali for the beautiful beaches and the United Arab Emirates to see the view from the tallest building in the world and ride a camel in the desert!

I thought the silhouette was sweat stains, nixie. Your observation is much more accurate than mine.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? That I don't snooze through my alarm clock on Monday mornings for my big girl job.

At 29 years old, you really should have more pride.

ff174   

Of all the Blind Date couples, these two seem to have the most potential. Plus, they are SoCal folk.

Go cute blond and what's-his-face!!!

MrsGryn   

His name is Helloooooooo Tyler!

You are probably right, ff - these two seem to have the most potential for an actual relationship. They aren't jumping into bed (Team JJ), they aren't fighting constantly (Team Medical Waste) and they don't seem to have an aversion to a romantic relationship (Team BlondeBoys).

ff174   

I really like these two. Once they realized that they lost their Amazing Fanny Pack, they didn't start bitching, moaning and complaining at each other. They calmly reasoned that their fanny pack would eventually show up.

Go team SoCal!!!

Tsylyst   

I appreciated that they didn't have a Luke-level meltdown over losing the fanny pack.

I suppose it helped that they knew exactly where it was and that it would be coming to them if they just stayed in one place and waiting for a blue car to show up.

ff174   

These two continue to impress. After realizing that they did not have the salt lick, they calmly drove back and picked one up. No yelling. No blaming. No Haley-ing/Jenny-ing.

And, Tyler finished up the task first.

They keep winning the date night. I think the TAR gods are trying to hint at something.

SoCal for the win.

MrsGryn   

I adore him! She seems nice but I haven't watched her enough because he keeps me riveted. Helloooooo Tyler!

SoCal for the win! (for so many reasons)

ff174   

I feel the same way ... except it's "How YOU doin' Laura?" for me.

She seems so normal, which is quite rare for this show. They always try to recruit screeching harpies or overbearing control freaks. They kind of fucked up.

Edited by ff174