1. Which team was your favorite?

• Adam and Bethany
    • Brooke and Robbie
    • Kym and Alli
    • Maya and Amy
    • Misti and Jim
    • Shelley and Nici
    • Timothy and Te Jay
  2. Which team was your *least* favorite?

• Adam and Bethany
    • Brooke and Robbie
    • Kym and Alli
    • Maya and Amy
    • Misti and Jim
    • Shelley and Nici
    • Timothy and Te Jay
  3. Which Detour would you choose?

• Camp: Erect a tent in the desert
    • Cream: Milk a goat and churn it
  4. Were the jumping goats as entertaining as the jumping sheep from earlier this season?

• Yes!
    • Nope!
  5. How would you do with heights challenges?

• No problem
    • Not great

MrsGryn   

As villains go, the Dentists are not exactly making me hate them. I mean, he still has crazy eyes and their teeth are whiter than whipped cream washed in bleach, but they are pretty competent on most of the challenges. She did very well on the Roadblock despite the fear of heights and without whining about it the whole time (Brooke).

In other news, the cyclists are sneaking up on me, too. Like the soul surfers, they seem to be having a good time with the location and joy of traveling in and of itself. That's always appreciated!

ff174   

Got to agree with you on both points. Still not ready to root for the dentists, but they have become a lot more tolerable since Jim dropped his "Second Place Is For Losers" schtick. I think that last place finish humbled him a little bit. I have also liked the cyclists since about the third leg. It doesn't hurt that they are pretty decent racers. And, as was pointed out in the recap, I am pleasantly surprised that we haven't had Bethany's handicap crammed down out throats. She is kind of kick ass.

I wanted to throw a positive vote in for the wrestlers, also, I got a real kick out of their humor at the goat road block ... especially when Robbie stood there telling Brooke that he would just stand there holding the bowl while she chased down the goats.

It doesn't happen very often, but I I would be okay with a almost any of these teams winning (except for Tim and Te Jay or the scientists, who kind of bore me.)