Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Love for Broadcast Recappers

Another good one, HamsterFan1! I was so not into watching the show last night, between seeing Britney lounge her way through another live lip sync and the penultimate Design Star on HGTV, BB lost the battle. But your recap filled in the blanks, so yay!

Thanks for your positive feedback MrsG!

It is my pleasure to serve.....

See you Tuesday!

tooletta   

WOW, hamsterfan!

I mentioned in chat that I couldn't believe how fast you were posting your recap. Awesome job!

Now I'm going to actually go read it!

BTW~ I fixed "September" for you. After changing it to "Sweptember", which I SO wanted to leave.

WOW, hamsterfan!

I mentioned in chat that I couldn't believe how fast you were posting your recap. Awesome job!

Now I'm going to actually go read it!

BTW~ I fixed "September" for you. After changing it to "Sweptember", which I SO wanted to leave.

COOL!!

Thank you so much Tooletta!! (huggles!)

I wanted to be sure everyone knew what was going on minute by minute - I know how anxious I get waiting.....

simone   

Hamsterfan1, thank you SO much for the recap yesterday. That was great and quick! Wonderful job. Thank you.

Edited by simone

Magpie   

Well done on the live recapping, HamsterFan1! I'm sure the West Coast HTers especially appreciate getting to read everything as it happens!

AAAAAWWWWW!!! Thank you very much for your kind and generous praise!

Just feeling the love here!!

Glad everyone was happy with my posting - even if it wasn't necessarily what everyone wanted to find out!

(laughing)

tooletta   
I am hereinafter to be known as "The Recapper of Crap."
Heee! I think you might have to share that title with ALL the recrappers this season, Elizabethann. Your recap of the finale was funny and to the point, however. Good job spinning a winner out of weiners.

Pretty bad that Chicken George was the least offensive thing on the show.

MrsGryn   
Ok, they've officially used more filler than my sister's bra and we've not even seen the jury yet. DAMN YOU GRYN!

Hee! And I love it when you curse me.

Great job, as usual, EA. I think recapping the finale is officially yours from now on.

Minxy   

Elizabethann your recap was far more entertaining than the actual show!! Great job!!!

And yes, children CAN be trained to do housework!! I haven't cleaned in over a year!

Just want to formally volunteer for all the LIVE shows for BB9 next year!

Have a great Fall, Winter and Spring....

Until Summer '08.....

MrsGryn   

Ha! You're so funny, HF1. Remind me next year and I think that is a fantastic idea with your style of show recapping.

Everyone did a great job this year, as usual. You made Fisty proud.

Magpie   

Thanks so much to everyone who recapped the shows this season! Y'all perform a really valuable service for HTers, not just for the West Coast members, but for those who missed a show, had a TiVO glitch, or (like me), were in chat and not paying attention to the show. I admire the heck out of you guys, because it ain't easy to recap an entire show and be funny while you're doing it.

Also, many thanks to MrsG for corralling recappers and making sure we had someone covering all the shows. As always, you did an awesome job.