Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Love for Broadcast Recappers

Magpie   
Now give me some damn Broadcast Recapper Love or I'll ban your sorry asses.

*jumps to head of line to be first to worship Tsy*

Fabulous work, as always, Tsy! I missed a lot of details while semi-watching the show, due to being in chat and watching the banner box freak out, so your recap was just what I needed to get totally caught up. It was funny, insightful, complete...just perfect in every possible way. And you're a vision of hotness, too.

(Whew, that should do it. Or should I have added an ass smack?)

tooletta   

Eric swings a plastic bat as he promises that no one’s ever played the game like him before. This is what we call foreshadowing. It’s also what we call lame.

That sums up the whole America's Puppet thing pretty well. But not your recap, because it rocked, man!

siandam   
(Tsylyst @ Jul 8 2007, 03:05 AM)

Now give me some damn Broadcast Recapper Love or I'll ban your sorry asses.

[whimpers] That was the BEST recap ever,Tsy! How will anyone ever top it? [/ends suck up]

Thank you Tsy! I'm so glad to see full recaps because I seem to miss a lot when I watch. I think it's because I'm too busy either laughing or telling the hammies what a bunch of morons they are through my tv. :)

Terrific recap! Thank you!

Magpie   

Great recap, jerrye25! I was already giggling at the references to lipless Joe, but you know you got me with this one:

And if Kail says “Spirit of Fairness” one more time, I will go to California, find her and “poke a big stick in her and pretend I’m at the county fair!”

jerrye25   

I hear it's sweeping the nation...

Great recap, jerrye25! I was already giggling at the references to lipless Joe, but you know you got me with this one:

And if Kail says “Spirit of Fairness” one more time, I will go to California, find her and “poke a big stick in her and pretend I’m at the county fair!”

tooletta   

Whew! Great recap, Jer!

Of course, this won you bonus points:

Edited by tooletta

Jer, your recap was WAY more entertaining than the show. I loved all of it, from your spell check links to your word count, to your PM request! Made my morning!

Magpie   

Of course, this won you bonus points:

Indeed. I'm seriously considering asking MrsG to skip jerry's next banning.

Magpie   
Nick tells her that he likes Dick (We all knew that was coming.)

Heeee.

You did a great job this week, jerrye25! Thanks!

MrsGryn   

I second that great job! I love your loose association with real ages of the hamsters. Hilarious!

louisdog   

I just read last weeks recaps and all I can say BRAVO! I think I felt a tear coming down my check from all the laughter!

Edited by Louisdog