Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Things John Rocker Was Thinking As His Torch Was Snuffed

ff174   

Well, I don't know exactly what John Rockhead was thinking. So, I thought that it was appropriate to post what he said way back when ... so that those who didn't know why he is so reviled in the sport's world understood.

In this quote, he is referring to New York City and his opinion if he had to play there. He made the quote back in 1999. Since then, he has stuck his foot in his big, fat bazoo a few times.

Dude is a fucking asshole.

I'd retire first. It's the most hectic, nerve-racking city. Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing... The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?

Edited by ff174