Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

Zach

FistyHT   

bb_zach.jpg

Zach is 30, from Beautiful Downtown Burbank, CA, is single and a graphic designer.

This guy will be driven mad by the house design.

Ack! What's with the "I will kill you in your sleep" crazy eyes and gritted teeth demented grin? He terrifies me.

Edited by AnnieMoon

MrsGryn   

It's a testament to his skill as a graphic designer that this guy was able to draw on his own hair.

uaintjak   

You know that scene in the original Batman, where Jack Nicholson as the Joker reveals his pretty girlfriend, and she has a maniacal smile permanently and surgically implanted on her face?

Plus, he looks like he should be selling something on an infomercial.

I like him.

Beehoppy   

Saw him on The Early Show.

If you're 30 years old and only have 5 seconds to make an impression and all you can say is "Go Seminoles"?

Well that's just sad.

Daisylou   

all he needs is a clown wig and a red nose and I'll be having nightmares all summer long! Evil clown looking dude!!

A psycho, graphic designer from California....um, yeah, we HAD one already, one is quite enough.

Whether Zach comes into the house all crazy-angry like "Bug Eye" Toni from Paradise Island (and Love Cruise 2001), or if the decor and design of the house drives him batty (smart Fisty!)......Zach just may become known as.....dun dun dun...."Zach-o-path".

Oh god! And that huge evil grin?! WTF?! Hell, maybe "Bug Mouth" will win out, depending on how many times he 'smiles' like that. (Is that technically considered smiling? Don't you have to NOT be thinking of eating someone's brain when you smile?)

According to the TVGuide Realty show videos...

Zach 'has a vast knowledge of almost everything that he'd love to share with the HG's.' What did I tell you? Mike all over again! I hope he leaves his friggin Chapstick at home! God, that Chapstick annoyed the hell out of me!

Also, Zach says he thinks he sold himself really well in the interviews with CBS...and he considers himself a good flirt, which he will use to his advantage in the house. And he said all of this with the personality of a goat on Valium (a triple does, I think).

Not a fan, can you tell?

Snooky   

FeedMeCoffee, where are these videos of which you speak? I can't find them.

ETA: I found one copy, at Jokers. Couldn't find it at TV Guide.

And who the heck is SAMANTHA!?

Edited by Snooky