Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Live Feed Recaps – Final Week

ff174   

Yeah, that previous post needs work. Victoria fell and I had to post what I had.

Derrick immediately tells Cody that he will wait a couple more minutes and drop ... with Victoria right there. ff am confused. Usually the last two contestants in an endurance make the deal with the other contestant out of earshot. What is the point if Victoria is still there?

Derrick says that he doesn't feel confident in winning the next competition so he will stay up there. In essence, he is trying to get Cody to drop ... so Victoria pulls a rabbit out of her hat and wins the next part of the HOH ... so Derrick is guaranteed the F2.

I think.

Derrick offers again. If Cody wants it, he will drop. Cody says that if Derrick does not feel confident enough that he can win the next part of the HOH, he (Cody) is not comfortable with Derrick dropping.

Because, everyone say it with me ...

... Cody is an idiot.

Edited by ff174

We return from highlights for more snorting from Cody.

They start talking about what they are going to do.

The question is who feels more confident playing in the second comp.

Victoria makes the useless observation that Cody and Derrick are not looking at each other.

When one looks at the other they turn away.

They both ignore her comment.

Derrick says he's willing to drop. He's not going to sit up there for 3 hours.

He tells Cody his is going to try his best. Derrick says there is no doubt Cody is better than him.

Derrick asks Victoria why she is mad she did a good job.

I don't know Derrick maybe it's because Cody said he had a F2 deal with you from the first week in the house and you are not going to take her to the F2?

MrsGryn   

Vicky's upset, Derrick asks why. He says she did her best and tried her hardest. Which, as we have seen all summer, equates to a toddler trying to ride a 10-speed. They can try all they want, but they are never going to make it down the block and it's almost painful to watch at times.

Here comes the rain again...

ff174   

Derrick asks why Victoria is so sad. Cody says she has nothing to be ashamed of. She, according to Cody, say it with me ...

... crushed it.

Tilt, rain, lightening ...

Fucking highlights

Edited by ff174

ff174   

10-13! 10-13!

Officer down! Officer down!

Cody is the winner of the first half of the HOH

A little chit chat from Cody and Derrick on what hands and fingers hurt from holding into the bar during the comp.

More highlights. We are back and Derrick has dropped off.

It's over Rock!

Derrick is called to the Dr. Before he goes in he tells Cody that he is not going to throw the comp and let Victoria win.

Cody goes into the fire room and does some bitching that he's not scared of Victoria winning.

Not one comp on BBAD. Thanks a lot, hamsters!

Victoria is in the shower, ShirtlessInATowel!Cody is in the bathroom. Derrick is in the Red Room. They're basically just cleaning up after the comp. No one is speaking.

We aaalllmmost get some Cody under action, but Skippy keeps the camera above the waist. He's back in those red shorts, and blue and pinkish 3/4 shirt. Derrick gets called to the DR. He tells Cody that he likes his odds.

Derrick is now in the shower. He is really red in the neck area, like a farmer's tan.

Cody putters around the kitchen, then lies down on the living room couch.

Victoria is also in the bathroom, putting on cold cream under the eyes. If we didn't have the sound of the shower, i would have thought I accidentally muted the TV.

Bored with the couch, Cody then wanders around the kitchen, before pulling out the champagne, and asking if anyone would like any. They don't. So Cody is drinking alone. He goes for the tumbler glass rather than a flute glass. He then makes random noises with the bottle. Then he checks something cooking in the microwave.

KatR66   

You beat me to this post almost verbatim Forever1267 I had a feeling you might have before I posted. Cody is also shaking the bottle and holding his hand over the top, watching it fizz and repeats this again. Why? I have no idea, is he trying to make it go flat? he gets up off the kitchen chair and leaves the room.

ETA.. Cody checks the microwave and sets more time, what the heck is that?

Edited by KatR66

*waves at KatR66. How are going to turn 2 hours of silence into recapping gold?*

Derrick is now dressed in the Red Room. And by dressed, he has on sweat pants, a T shirt, and a his blue sweat shirt. It's still about 90 degrees out there right now.

In the kitchen, Victoria and Cody rehash the comp. Victoria has on her usual floral purple and green house dress / robe. And a kicky bright pink bowtie in her hair, maybe in honor of Jocasttttta. Cody wants to know how much longer he could have stayed up there.

Victoria leaves. Derrick comes in. Victoria is back in the bathroom, where she decides to wear the mane, er, hair Up in a severe Bun. Then she curling irons her side bangs. Didn't Annie Hall have that look? It's very 70's .

Hair down! Hair down! Victoria's, that is, as she combs it in loving close up. How much am I getting paid to recap this? "DERRICK, HOLLA YOUR BAD SELF!!!"

Now, everyone in the kitchen, where they prepare dinner, and it involves tortillas and cheese. Cody thinks he could have stayed up there 20 minutes longer.