Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Live Feed Recaps – Final Week

MrsGryn   

*waves at ff174*

Electrocution! Now we're talking a real challenge! They are all still up there, but I still haven't heard a word out of National Velvet.

Also, I lied again. I have sourdough toast, not ice cream.

ff174   

The couple next door have been pretty calm for the last three weeks. However, we are headed for a real old fashioned donnybrook. And, when she gets going, she can be quite the pottymouth. Every other word is "fuck" or a derivative of the word thereof.

The rain stops and the three participants have gone silent. Cody seems to be having the most trouble. While all three of the hang gliders alternately remove a hand to rest it, Cody is flexing and shaking his arms.

Other than that, everyone seems to be doing well. The wall leans very far forward and holds. I'd say they are at about a 60 degree angle to the perpendicular.

ff174   

Evenin' Mrs. G.

This is exactly the type of competition that Victoria could win. It's one of those that favor the slight of build. They don't have to support as much weight. It is also the type of competition that Caleb and his 190 pound muscular frame would have a tough time winning.

Wall tilts forward. The rains starts. The lightening strikes. Someone sings.

Skippy hits the switch.

MrsGryn   

Rain and lightning. Cody just said, "Right in the face." Somewhere, Frankie the Fucking Famewhore's asshole puckered in response.

HIGHLIGHTS AGAIN??

Nope, back to rain and lighting. Schizo Skippy.

ff174   

BWAH! National Velvet. That is a keeper.

This kind of reminds me of that epic battle between DICK! and Zach. That went on for what? 4 or 5 hours? I don't think these three will last as long.

I hear Victoria moaning, a little. There goes that prediction. If she goes, and enters the house to dry off, Derrick and Cody will make a deal ... if they already haven't; which would surprise me greatly.

But we wouldn't know because some certain post op tranny killed our feeds most of the day.

The rain stops.

Skippy hits the switch.

Edited by ff174

Victoria asks how long have we been on here? 10min?

Derrick asks if they are allowed to get time checks and we get highlights.

ff174   

Back. Derrick asks for a time check.

Father Time did not sign a release and I got to listen to Caleb blathering about an old girlfriend he had shackled inside the barn..

Victoria seems to think that Frankie would not have lasted. I dunno. The dude would have had an arm removed before losing the opportunity to be seen on camera, grimacing, moaning and doing his usual Frankie the Famewhore mugging.

The wall leans. No water. Maybe they ran out of piss.

MrsGryn   

Derrick is looking a bit rough and winded right now. Is he acting? We will never know because it's not like he's going to clue us in on his DRs. Victoria's mane is looking as rough as Derrick. She probably should have opted for a hair turban instead of the clip-clop-on-horsetail.

Silence reigns.

MrsGryn   

Victoria is starting to wear down a little. Her hands are asleep and a bit numb. Much like her gameplay this season. Both the guys also complain of numbness and tingling. Maybe they are all experiencing strokes en masse? The boys very nicely encourage Vicky to hang on and she does.

Rain and lightning.

ff174   

Everyone has gone silent. It's hard to tell who is doing the worst. My guess would be Derrick... or Cody ... or Victoria.

Cody asks if Derrick can smell grilled food. It smells like "Boardwalk Food," whatever that is. He then says that the smell is "crushing" him.

There is that word, again.

And, the wall, it tilts. Victoria is hurting. She will be the first to drop.

Derrick can't feel his hands.

We don't need no Frankie Famewhore

We don't need no Stalker here

No Christine nor her whorish ways

FUG you need some different hamsters

Hey FUG leave your dick alone!

All in all we got three turds on the wall.

There goes Victoria

MrsGryn   

PONY DOWN!

Victoria lose her grip and fell off. She's gone and Cody and Derrick are negotiating. YES! I might get to bed before midnight at this rate!

Cody keeps snorting like a bull and of course the mic has to be right next to his nose when he does it.

Victoria says her hands are slipping. Cody and Derrick tell her to not drop.

She asks if their hands are falling asleep. Cody says the comp is not easy.

Here comes the rain again.

Hammie down!

Victoria is out.

MrsGryn   

Negotiations go on. Not in earnest enough, though. Someone drop!

Victoria is wrapped in a towel and is perched on a stool. If there were a thought bubble above her head it would say...well, it would be empty. She doesn't have a script to read from like every time she's in the DR.

She just told the boys they keep missing each other when they look at the other one. Ooohhhkay. That's a little weird to say.

More negotiation. Derrick is trying to mist Cody to jump off. I think perhaps Derrick wants to actually win the last HOH and pick who goes to the Final Two, which surprises me.

Derrick asks for his activity tracker. Um, why?