Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Live Feed Recaps – Final Week

Last recap of the night (and possibly the season) for me.

Derrick is clipping his fingernails in the bathroom. Victoria sits with him. Derrick is sure his speech won't sway anyone. She just kinda stares into the middle distance, eyes wide. Victoria asks Derrick how things would have been different if Frankie was there instead of her. He says things would be messier. Derrick dances around what the voting situation might have been like instead. He does say that Frankie would have had to win every single comp to get that far. Cody lays on the living room couch, staring at the ceiling, occasionally rearranging his junk.

BB comes over the speakers to tell them that the luxury competition is in five minutes. Cody yells out, asking if they're laughing. After a minute, BB responds, "Yes." The Skippy currently on duty has a sick sense of humor. I like him/her. They should fire FUG and replace them with this person. I could live with a season with an evil BB.

Cody starts yelling at the cameras as they follow him around. I'm surprised he doesn't yell that he's going to crush them. Cody starts playing Lime Ball or whatever it's called. Derrick continues clipping before primping. Victoria wanders off to do something. No clue what. Cody flops back to his space on the couch to STFC before clipping his nails. Victoria comes back with her Torrah and starts reading it before heading to make a snack.

Big Brother tells Cody to stop playing with himself. For real. I repeat, I love the Skippy on duty today.

And with that, I'm out. Good night Cody who doesn't want to shower yet, good night Victoria, munching and crunching, good night Derrick, winner of this game.

Edited by dc20willsave

ff174   

Okay, sports fans. Last recap of the season. As sucky as this season has been, it's the feeds that have sucked; not this site. I have had a wonderful time.

Victoria and Derrick on The Couches of I Hope Jedi Janey is at the Finale!

Derrick blows smoke up Victoria's ass, telling her that if she ends up in the F2, he will vote for her. He also reminds her that she knows more about him than anyone in the house. It's one final last effort to seal her vote ... which he had a couple months ago.

Cody is in the shower.

That's it. I hope I see all of you in the Survivor and TAR threads. And, if you don't show up there, I will burn your houses.

Goodbye. Farewell. Amen.

Edited by ff174

AVorlon   

1:30 AM housetime

The HG's have gone to bed, and Derrick sleeps next to Victoria, so he gets to hear her blather on about how much adversity and sacrifice it took for her to get to this point. Derrick says that he's proud of her, and says he only needs five votes to win,. Victoria says that he's going to win, so he had better plan on looking good on the show.

She says he has her vote. Derrick gets out of bed to use the toilet, and practices his speech in the bathroom.

AVorlon   

1:45AM housetime

Derrick takes his speech on the road, and wanders around the darkened rooms reciting it to himself. It sounds like he's going to make a pretty good case for himself.

He goes to bed and tries to sleep while Victoria rustles around in the next bed.

Last sign-off for the season. All four feeds on silent hammis in bed.

AVorlon   

2:30 AM housetime

Oh, for Pete's sake, they get out of bed and start talking again. Victoria says she has a backless dress to wear tomorrow, and says she has no place to put her microphone pack. Cody actually suggests that she should tie a big string of dental floss around her waist and hang it on that.

Derrick and Victoria head to the kitchen for a snack, and then back to bed again.

The ticker above the feeds says that the HG's will say goodbye in the morning before the feeds turn off.

No specific time for that. Good night!

Edited by AVorlon

angelmi   

5:30 am HT Great Job this season over nighters and early morningers.

Cody still have his snorting problems while he sleeps alone in rock room, with his beanie cap on to keep his little head warm or his curls controlled.

Derrick covered up in fire room where he babysits Victoria for the last day.

Waiting for their good bye to us feeders before the feeds sign off for 2014.

Tsylyst   

Feed 1: Victoria with the covers completely over her like a corpse in the morgue, which is pretty much how she played this game.

Feed 2: Wide shot of the Fire Room with Derrick the Presumptive Winner and Victoria the Dead Horse.

Feed 3: Cody tossing and turning in the Rock Room.

Feed 4: Wide shot of Cody restless in the Rock Room.

Last year's Goodbye from the Final Three came at about 1 p.m. Eastern, so we might not have long to go yet.

My final recap of BB16, and they're all sleeping. Seems fitting.

lurker   

8:50am HT

Three feeds of sleeping hammies, one feed on the graphic of all the BB16 houseguests with the evictees' pictures in black and white.

ETA fish at 9:15am.

Edited by lurker

angelmi   

9:20 am HT The fish while they get their last wake up music.

and they are up and as excited as we are. Derrick and Cody brushing their fangs and Victoria brushing her mane. Everybody is in the bathroom. Cody gets some TP to blow his snot.

Edited by angelmi

lurker   

They're awake! The boys are silently brushing their teeth as Victoria starts tweezing. Those two guys know the value of a good long toothbrushing, I'll give them that. Victoria's mane is attached. Victoria moves to the bigger mirror and starts putting on her makeup. Derrick headed into the WC. Cody is pretending to cry as he takes his toothbrush out of the bathroom and packs to leave the house. Then fake cries about making the last pot of coffee.

The boys are in the bedroom, packing up. Derrick got his HoH letter off the wall. Cody sings. Fish.

lurker   

Ha, Victoria says "This is so bittersweeeeeeeet." Derrick replies that he thinks this is actually pretty sweet, that they get their lives back.

They both slept horribly. She's whining about sleep, and tonight he says they'll sleep in hotel rooms. He says he had a lot of fun this summer after Victoria whines "Aren't you going to miss us?"

Cody is wandering around the house, slightly manic. Victoria asks what they should do for the live feeders, Cody doesn't know. He continues to kick something around the house, shouting.

I'm out, catch you all in the playground!

angelmi   

The last 3 sit on the LR couch and give us the final good bye and they will be with us next year watching the feeds. Victoria hoped we enjoyed her eye rolling at the boys in the house. Derrick loved the Nicole pulling Zach's underwear the best, playing pool, watching the sunrise. Victoria loved the fire room with the guys and being there was wonderful and she can't wait till tonight to see who wins. Cody loved all the comments from the first night, and all the crap that Zach pulled. BB gives us the Holla's and they loved those too.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

After they crushed it with the speech they go to the kitchen where Cody spoon feeds Victoria some of his breakfast and Derrick goes to talk to the camera when we get Jeff and the highlights again.

There she goes for 2014 feeds. See you next year!

Edited by angelmi

gforce   

Well folks, here we are at the end of another season of Biiiiig Brother!

As usual, everyone has shown their mental fortitude by enduring these untamed hamsters' antics for yet another year. All you recappers and posters here at HT have done the most crushinglest, crushtastic, crusheriffic job of crushingly, crushingy CRUSHING it ever!

Seriously. You crushed it.

As we sign of the feeds for this last time of 2014, I'll leave you with this - Victoria's final comments at jury:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So3mc7t7Etk

See you next year, or even better next week - in the Survivor and TAR threads!

~ FIN ~