Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Live Feed Recaps – Final Week

angelmi   

Cody goes to potty and Derrick starts misting Victoria, they are golden, he has her, they just got to kick ass in the comps. Cody is back and back to calling BB to start the comp. They said within the hour.

angelmi   

Cody says Caleb thought he was king of the house, but thinks he was calmed down when he heard the cheers for him. They tell Victoria her ninth speech was good. They go over all the times she was on the block and who all went home instead of her. They talk about when someone tried to flip the votes, I think they all voted like Derrick told them too. They think they get the fancy breakfast tomorrow and they will get a deck of cards. They have 7 days to do 2 comps.

angelmi   

Cody thinks they have first comp tonight and Victoria thinks it might go all night. Cody thinks nothing tomorrow but the second comp Friday, then they will get the back yard all weekend and then they will lose it next week to get ready for finale night. They talk about other endurance comps, ice, water, web, logs, swings.

angelmi   

Victoria is out of clothes to wear on the live shows, they took all her good ones, the one she had on tonight was way too short to go outside on the stage. She is so frustrated about her clothes while the guys are screaming for the comp to start.

angelmi   

Derrick called to DR. Cody says we made it, we are here. Victoria says she can't believe it; it is crazy. She says she told him thank you a hundred times. BACK TO HIGH LIGHTS, must be comp time.

ff174   

And we are back. The HGs are on a small pedestal and are grabbing the bar of a hang glider above their heads. As of yet there are no "enhancements" that have been introduced (i.e. wind, rain, etc.) but you know they are coming

MrsGryn   

And it's AWN, bitches! The endurance is a hang gliding competition. Not actual hang gliding, just holding on to one while standing a little platform. Now it's raining and the gliders are coming forward so the hamsters have to lean forward.

I'm just going to say that we went hang gliding during our beach week. FUG is STALKING my life. She needs to back off.

MrsGryn   

It's really a neat set up - the ground looks very realistic, so I'm guessing it's a photograph spread out over the backyard. I'm sure some kind soul will get some screenshots *pokes Tsy*

Victoria actually looks pretty solid. I did not expect that.

ff174   

It also appears that the pedestal they are standing on is attached to a wall that is leaning forward. I can hear a motor in the background so I am guessing that the wall is slowly moving forward and backward, causing more lean forward.

And now, we have sprinklers.

Derrick and Cody are doing the most talking.

MrsGryn   

Cody and Derrick are blathering at each other, but Vicky is silent. I wonder if Cody's speech shook her up a bit? At any rate, her mane looks nice tonight.

Cody is very fidgety. He gets my vote for first out.

MrsGryn   

Everyone is wearing long sleeves. It's September in the Valley. This translates in Val-speak to "It's fucking hot." They are going to regret their choices soon enough.

Silence reigns. They keep shaking out their hands from the grip on the bar.

ff174   

At some angles, the set-up looks quite elaborate, but if you take a closer look, you can tell that it is quite cheap ... like your normal BB set. The background is a cloud filled sky, and the ground looks like a little country village from about 1000 feet in the air..

For once in Skippy's wretched life, he seems to have got it right ... although we don't know how long that will last, because many bong hits await. He has one camera on each contestant which allows us to see how they are doing.

That means that FUG must be in the crapper ... or Frank is servicing her. Just wait until she finishes up and see an efficient Skippy. Pink slip time.

Fuck. Now we got highlights. I have made it part of my BB watching experience to avoid the highlights, so off come the headphones. I'll just amuse myself listening to the couple fighting, next door.

FUG must have gotten to Skippy.

Edited by ff174

MrsGryn   

Nope, we're back. All three still aloft.

I lied. We're back to highlights. Why can't we just have fish in these moments? They are so much more soothing.

Kee-rist, back to the comp. I've got whiplash. The only thing that will solve that is ice cream.

ff174   

More water.

Cody wonders if it's water or pee. Derrick says that is smells funny. Well, it is The Valley. Never know what kind of crud mixes with the water supply.

The wall slowly becomes upright.

Now, simulated lightning. If Skippy the Technician didn't wire the set safely, maybe we can have ourselves a good old fashioned electrocution. That would "jolt" some action into the scene.