Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Live Feed Recaps, Week 12.5 - HOH: Derrick

Tsylyst   

Same rules apply. No posts until the feed blackout ends, which will be around midnight Eastern unless there is another leak.

ff174   

It looks like we are back.

Cody and Caleb are downstairs.

Derrick is by himself in the HOH, He rereads his letter from home. Cody started talking about someone who did not sign a release so now all four feeds are on Derrick, eating his snacks.

I didn't see any sign of Victoria.

Derrick is called to the DR.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Derrick heads downstairs.

Cody and Caleb talk about turning 21. Cody got drunk. Caleb was deployed overseas.

I just saw Victoria flit through the living room.

And we're back. Derrick alone in HoH, snacking. All eyes on him. Cody and Caleb were talking downstairs, mainly about exes. Cody had just broken up with a girl before coming to the house but stuff happened and, since she didn't sign a waiver, we instead just have Derrick snacking, getting called to DR. No sign of Victoria.

Cody and Caleb, back in the living room. They're talking about 21st birthdays. We finally get to Victoria, rummaging through her bag. I'm trying to tell if she's searching for something or... unpacking? Nope, looking. She's probably on the Mac.

Is it live or is it Memorex?

On the living room couches, Cody and Caleb talk about texting. They don't like one letter answers "k"? It was another 100 degree day in Los Angeles, and Caleb is wearing a white T shirt and shorts (and looking good!). Cody, OTOH, has his Rutgers red sweatshirt and long sweat pants on him. Along with a hat. Bipolar temperatures in the BB house.

Alone in the HOH bed, Derrick lies in bed while playing with his wedding ring. He then turns on the TV. He's kinda acting like he just woke up. He then reads his letter. Tostitos, Cracker Jack, I think those honey mustard pretzels, are in his bad o' goodies. Derrick has a salt tooth, it seems. (So do I.) And now he's called to the DR.

Caleb turns 27 in November. They are now talking about their education.

ff174   

No sign of the veto medallion.

Victoria gathers some clothes. Probably to move them into a larger pile that is already thrown on the ground. No need to do any washing now, right.

Caleb says that he took algebra in 4th grade. I call bullshit. He talks about pi like it was something to eat ... which it is for all Caleb knows.

Victoria walked by the memory wall. I think I saw a Key by Cody's picture so probably Victoria and Caleb on the Mac. She's filling her water and heading to the bathroom to do make-up.

ff174   

So Caleb was taking algebra, but, according to him he had "redone 3rd grade." Wouldn't surprise me if he "redone" many years. When he talks, it reminds me of Jethro Bodine from the Beverly Hillbillies, who was always proud of his "6th grade education." He and Cody talk about different education systems, and what constitutes grade school, middle school and high school. I would guess that when Caleb ran out of fingers, there was no need to attend any more school.

Cody sounds like an old man with asthma. Dude is about to cough up a lung.

According to other sites, Caleb and Victoria are nominated.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

They have now moved on to cars, specifically Cadillacs. Do you know what is just as annoying as using the word "crush?" That would using the word "sick" for good. There are a lot of "sick" Cadillacs. There is also a car that is "dope." I mean, I am no fuddy duddy, but seriously. Whoever came up with those must have been high. Probably the same person who redefined the word "bad."

I think that Cody did win POV. Cody tells Caleb that Derrick told her that he (Derrick) was not going to intervene on her behalf.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Derrick exits the DR and says something like "They (referring to the DR) always save the winner until last," thus implying that Cody won the POV. I wouldn't swear to it, but it seems like a good bet.

Cody is called to the DR.

Frankie is a big, fucking famewhoring son of a bitch.

Sorry. It was a reflex action. As I said, I miss the little, pink-haired freakshow.

Caleb: "It's showertime.'

Edited by ff174

ff174   

I am also reading from another site that they saw Cody put the POV on before he went into the DR.

Cody still in the DR.

Caleb in the HOH shower.

Derrick wandering around the house.

Victoria parked at the kitchen island, snacking on some crackers.

ff174   

Victoria wants to talk to Derrick about her situation, but Caleb is hanging around, snacking. Victoria keeps asking if Caleb is going to take a shower, which he threatened to do about 10 minutes ago.

Victoria says something about tomorrow being a live show which brings the kill switch from Skippy. Because FUG thinks we are morons who already don't know what the schedule is. In fact, we are seeing a lot of fish, because they keep referring to the scheduling.

What is the big fucking deal you fucking Skippys? We already know what is going on, so what is with Charlie the Tuna and his fishy friends?

That is one nervous Skippy. In addition to hitting the switch when they talk about scheduling, whenever someone gets two notes into whatever song ...

FOTH.

Caleb and his stinky butt still hanging around with Victoria and Derrick on the Couches of Caleb's Imminent Demise.

All that tie dying yesterday morning, I mean "last night", really brought out the fashions, didn't they?

Oh wait, none of them are wearing anything tie dye.

They are basically puttering about . In the Rock Room, Caleb ,wearing a flat towel over his head, and Cody whisper, but so quickly, it's over before it began. Victoria is doing her nails at the island. Nope, she just pulled out the nail polish remover. Gotta keep those hooves pretty!

Caleb walks up to the HOH, and gives out an evil laugh BWA HA HA HA HA to the downstairs hamsters. In the kitchen, Cody is eating some type of chip and dip. Derrick is cleaning up the recyclables. Victoria starts a conversation about haunting TV Shows, i.e. True Blood, Storybrook, Teen Wolf, with Cody. The SR is temporarily unavailable.

Edited by forever1267

angelmi   

6 am HT So happy to turn the feeds on and they work, don't know what I am going to do next week. We have 2 feeds on snoring Derrick in HOH alone and 2 on the rock room with Cody and Caleb. None on Victoria, probably what will happen tonight, we will see. Happy hump day HT Ready for a real Live show tonight and eviction. Great job on the leaks and thanks so much to HT FB for keeping us up on all the stuff. Love ya!