Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 12 - HOH: Caleb

angelmi   

Zach on the coffee table with the fruit loops dancing. HAYDEN Plants a big kiss on Nicole. They are messing up everything. The regular people having to watch them go crazy downstairs. FISH

angelmi   

Back at 1 pm and they got a bunch of clothes or the jury threw their old clothes everywhere and they are having to pick it up. Must be new ones, they are thanking BB for the new stuff. And Victoria is bitching about Christine.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Victoria is mad they broke one of her necklaces to pieces and it meant a lot to her and BB will never be able to find another one to replace it. She is in the LR folding up clothes and the guys are in the BR.

angelmi   

They have on t-shirts that say Team and one of the jury members. Derrick was on Donny's team and Cody was on Nicole's team and Frankie has on a pink shirt that says Team Zach. Caleb has on an orange one with Team Jocasta and guess that leaves Hayden or Christine for Victoria, she has a sweat over hers. They have to put the beds back together, the whole house is totally out. The jury is gone back to their house now.

angelmi   

Victoria is shaving the juror's name off the BR door. The guys keep telling her to get over it but she is really throwing a fit that her necklace got broken and they try to tell her it was not worth $5,000 and she says what if it was your cowboy hat, he would replace it. Now they are in the BR cleaning it up. I think Hayden and Victoria won $5,000 and that is why Caleb says she is going home with more money then the rest and that is why they were jealous, they understand it was the principal.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Caleb says the screen says Nomination today so he tells them to hurry up. Victoria trying to vacuum. Caleb tells her how.

Frankie thinks it was Zach that broke the jewelry and Victoria will not shut up. They are locked in and that means POV tomorrow.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Frankie is trying to clean up the kitchen trash and dishes everywhere and they threw chicken juice everywhere.

Caleb found something of his thrown up too and shows it to all the guys.

angelmi   

Cody vacuuming in his yellow rubber gloves because Vic could not do it right. I think Zach broke her stuff because she cut the pink hat up; even though it was hers. The living room and kitchen are clean again, can not say the same about the rooms. Waiting for nominations now.

ff174   

They went to highlights around 4:15, so, it has been about 1 hour.

Because he has no imagination, and because it really doesn't matter, I predict a Victoria/Frankie nomination.

ff174   

And, just as I post that, we are back.I think that Victoria and Frankie are, indeed, nominated. I see them on the big board. Caleb is also giving his "you had to be the pond" speech to Frankie.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Caleb claims he came up with the pond speech after seeing one of the chess pieces. Wild guess, here, but I am guessing the particular piece was the pawn. Clever boy that Caleb. He walks into the bathroom and asks if Frankie hates him.

I know that Derrick is safe because he is thanking him. I am 99% sure that Frankie and Victoria are on the mac. Derrick and Victoria walk into the fire room and hug She is very excited. She is definitely in on the plan to toss Frankie.

Cody and Derrick talking about the HG pictures to ready themselves for the face mash contest.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Caleb is assuring Frankie that he is safe. Man, is Caleb going to eat shit on this one or what.

Frankie is sure that everything is fine, and thinks that he is safe. He starts handing out hugs, with Cody being first. They break, and Cody still has the knife that he is bound to stick Frankie with in about 5 days, or so. It was a very emotional day for all of them what with the former HGs coming in and tossing their shit all over the place. Plus, it sounds like the HGs were teased about going to Magic Mountain, only to see video of those evicted riding all of the rides.

Sucks to be all of you. But Frankie? Oh Frankie. You have no idea how badly you need to win the POV.

The little fucker probably will.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Do you think that FUG went to the Happy Hump (local jargon for Magic Mountain) with the HGs? Probably not. He is too fat to ride any of the rides.

Derrick heads to the bedroom. Let's see. Avoid being put on the mac, check. Frankie on the mac, check. Plan for Frankie to go home still in play; check. His day is done, so he gets into bed to catch a little kip.

Meanwhile, the rest of the HGs start planning their dinner. And, everyone say it with me ...

Frankie is a huge fucking famewhoring crapweasel.

Sorry. I couldn't resist. He is actually ... say it with me ...

Cooking fish.

Caleb is also preparing his favorite, which is tuna. It looks like he made enough for Cody, mensch that he is. I think that Victoria has chosen the healthy route which includes salad and other assorted vegetables.