Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 12 - HOH: Caleb

Caleb comes into the Fire Room with Derrick. They're debating whether to put Frankie up right away or wait. Derrick is saying to do that and he's talking up Caleb's game, that he is officially the Beast. Caleb keeps on talking about watching out for his own game. Derrick counters that he's been winning shit like crazy. According to Derrick, F-Cubed is scrambling. Frankie comes in and suddenly Derrick is talking about distracting Victoria from studying the wall. Caleb is way too nice for this game because he's all about how it sucks being at this step. They're moving onto talking about the end of the game, calender wise. Derrick says they can't, contracts and all. Victoria comes in and now they're just talking about Double Evict. Caleb has also left. Derrick is bullshitting Frankie to high heaven about Victoria.

angelmi   

Frankie says he only put up Caleb the week that Caleb asked to go up and the last time because of a skittle. They think it will be the faces veto and Frankie kicked ass, so did Derrick. Derrick says Victoria was happy that Caleb won because she likes him.

In the Kitchen, Dino-Cody and Caleb discuss that they're going to have a Double-Eviction this week. This shifts to Cody guessing we'll just have a short week. Caleb sounds like he's going to put up Derrick/Victoria then take Derrick off and put up Frankie. Take one for the team. Holy crap. I can't wait for a downward spiral. Cody is sure that Frankie wasn't trying on the comp so he could play in HoH next week. Cody starts cleaning.

A Wild Derrick appears. Derrick senses that Frankie isn't going to leave any of them alone this week. Caleb uses Stupifying Logic about how if Frankie's relaxed, he won't work as hard. The Wild Derrick Runs.

Cody, F-Cubed, and Caleb talk over what they think will be the schedule for this week. Everyone departs, leaving Cody to study the wall. Skippy has a thing for Zach so he stares at him on the memory wall.

In the living room with Frankie, Derrick, and Caleb, Cody is sure that they'll accelerate the week because we're going to get bored watching the same five people again. Yeah, pretty much. We're already bored. Someone, do something! Anything! Cody, summon Victoria with Epona's Song!

Cody studies the wall some more. I'm sure they're caring about all the people they evicted now more than they did in the last couple of weeks. Back in the living room, Caleb wonders if there will be a new Button or Pandora's Box. Derrick hits the hammer on the nose that last week was frustrating because it feels like nothing happened.Caleb is sure they'll be up all night with DR and him getting his room. He doesn't say it but also pushing Frankie out of the room while he screams that's not going anywhere.

Cody and Derrick in the fire room. They're already talking about, because of how annoying Caleb is being, that they might take Victoria to the final Three. They know the two have a final two deal. Cody seems down for this. They talk over the weird things on the faces. That all said, they're back to they need to put Frankie up to prove his loyalty. They're talking any of the potential permutations for the vote this week. They call Frankie a clown. Yeah, that's about right. Those shorts definitely came from Bargain Clown.

I take a glance at the thumbnails for the other two cameras. Victoria in the living room with Caleb and Frankie. I bet that's hindering any strategy. Taking a quick look, yep, just comp talk. Heh. Good Victoria, dropping productivity in a good way.

Cody and Derrick continue to speculate shit. Caleb will prove himself by putting up Victoria and Frankie. according to Cody. They're sure that Frankie would, if he won the veto and it was Cody/Derrick or Victoria/Either of them, he would Let Nominations Stand/take off Victoria. Victoria wanders in then out but not back to the living room.

In the living room, Caleb and F-Cubed sit around, still talking the comp. Cody wanders in, yada yada yada, we're sure we'll get alcohol and drunken breakdancing Dinosaur. HA! BB, please give them booze!

Back in the Fire Room, Victoria is going to bed early because she feels sick. Derrick and her talk over nominations. He heads out to the kitchen for some munchies. In the living room, Cody continues to talk up his production cycle theories. He's pretty spot on. Caleb still argues double-evict. Cody uses logic. It's not very effective.

You know what's worse than Baseless Button Speculation? Everyone talking about their balls. Cody is talking about his spongy big balls. Caleb is talking about his heavy small balls. Frankie thinks how Caleb handled his balls were smart. Everyone agrees. They're all talking about the comp but still so boring.

We finally get to wondering if they'll get a visitor. They're wondering how much longer which leads to the other thing worse than Baseless Button Speculation: Calender Speculation! Of course, since contracts are part of this, we get tons of Fish. Chucklefucks, please, just stop. Scheme, plot, backstab, ANYTHING!

Derrick looks so bored by the conversation topic in the living room. You and I. Caleb is extolling the virtues of diesel trucks. Frankie wonders about this. Caleb will hear no blasphemy against the wonders of the diesel truck. He continues to evangelize the wonders of diesel. I almost prefer this to Calender Speculation. Actually, this isn't sending me to Fish so I completely prefer it to Calender Speculation. it's too powerful, too true, that it crashes Flash so I have to reload.

Oh dang.

Edited by dc20willsave

ff174   

The boyz are now talking about cars and trucks. First balls, now cars and trucks; what's next? Football? Hookers? Guns? Well, not if Frankie is around. And Frankie will be around. Believe me, he will do everything he can to be in every conversation so Caleb, Derrick and Cody don't talk about tossing his sorry, famewhoring ass.

Frankie starts looking for something and isn't finding it. He gets a little drama queeny and stomps around the house, digging in different bags. Sounds like he is missing a whole bag. Well that ought to set off his hissy meter.

Meanwhile, Derrick is holding his hands up to cover certain parts of the HGs pictures in order to ready himself for the POV. You know, when I cover up parts of Frankie's face, it's easier to see where he gets his lizard-like looks. That lizard nose; that lizard mouth; those beady eyes, that flickering tongue.

Skippy is really going fishing, this evening.

Frankie and Derrick in the Bathroom. They yelled at Derrick for listening to outside. They know they're building. I will laugh if Caleb gets called to DR and comes out with the nomination box.Frankie is searching his bag for something as Derrick smacks on some skittles. Symbolic, perhaps? Derrick wanders to the Kitchen Table where he stares at the different parts of people's faces. Frankie sits down with them and they look at the wall. He's sure an eviction is coming as he walks away, rubbing his hand. Hmmm.

Back in the living room, they start talking about rappers. Cue Fish. Frankie gets called to the DR. Okay, everyone, run together so you can scheme. C'mon. DO IT!

Nope, Victoria is in the Kitchen. Victoria is a Strategy Condom.

While the Famewhore is gone, everyone talks about how different everyone's face is by the wall. Face Speculation is in between Calender Speculation and Button Speculation. Certain faces are too distinct. Caleb's hardest part were the eyes.

Eventually, they decide to head to the bathroom to talk shit. Caleb wants to go to the end with Cody and Derrick. Caleb is afraid of Frankie coming after him if he goes off the block. Derrick points out that Frankie/Victoria is the only way that Cody or Derrick has to go home and the only way he can go after one of them next week is if he wins Veto. Derrick is going to live by the wall if Frankie goes up and he even says to put him up if Frankie beats him. Caleb says that that's what he's going with. I give it until Frankie starts talking to Caleb and spins his head around.

Still in the bathroom, Derrick got boned by the rewind. Derrick is keeping up the entire "Victoria will vote me out" thing and everyone is still buying it. I still laugh if Victoria makes it to the end of her own power. They Break it up and Derrick goes to the Fire Room where Victoria is laying down. He coaches her to keep up being pissed at him and lets her know that Frankie is going up with her. If Victoria can keep up her end, I will clap for her, I really will. It might even redeem the last few weeks of doing fucking nothing.

Derrick heads to study since he knows the time has come to actually try at stuff. Victoria rests under the blankets, silently thinking about her position as the loyal steed to a handsome knight.

Back to Face Speculation with Derrick/Cody/Caleb. I really hope it's the exact same pictures. Just saying. I wish I could say anything new but there's nothing. Derrick says if they win the Veto, they got Final Three and, even if Frankie wins it, then he has to win HoH to beat them. Back to looking at faces.

Victoria primps her mane in the Bathroom.

I am out for the night. Whoever wants to cover Face Speculation, it's all yours.

AVorlon   

1:45 AM housetime

Caleb in the DR while Frankie and Derrick play pool. Victoria looks on, with Cody nowhere to be found. Caleb comes back from the DR and says he crushed it. Actually, he just about always says this.

Caleb tells Derrick that he might change the nominations from last week, because Cody needs a break. Derrick sees an opening, and talks about how dangerous Frankie is, and how he could win the next HOH. He couldn't play before but the reset just made him way more dangerous.

Edited by AVorlon

AVorlon   

2:10 AM housetime

Now Cody makes an appearance in his Dino suit, and sits in a chair in front of the memory wall memorizing faces.

In the BY, Frankie shows up and they have to stop talking about him. Victoria leaves and goes to bed so they start talking about her instead. Caleb says Victoria was footing for Cody in the pool game earlier today, and really does hate Derrick now. Derrick says he doesn't care, and he's glad she's still here, because otherwise she could have been in the jury house all week, talking shit about him.