Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 12 - HOH: Caleb

There's another problem. The instructions on how to tie dye... are on a DVD. And there's no DVD player to play the instructions or, say, music videos by pop stars.

They like the movie Four Brothers. Frankie gives a get well shout out to a Justin.

Maybe this isn't live, as someone just said it's 9 AM and they have 12 hours to do this.

Cody returns from the SR with Raid. "Murder those ants!" they say. Frankie gets called to the DR. Caleb wants to be sure that Tie Dye came from the hippie era "way back when", and that his Dad was a hippie.

The Rock Room looks thoroughly trashed, but the rest of the house looks fine. Cody is napping on the living room couch. Victoria now reclines on the other living room couch, but then gets called to the DR.

As soon as she leaves, Cody says to Derrick that she's annoying him. Derrick checks himself out in the mirror. Victoria has what looks like another battery, and now Derrick gets called to the DR. Caleb has gone back to bed. Victoria looks to be drinking chocolate milk with a cinnamon stick in it.

And then she burps.

Frankie is in the kitchen, doing dishes.

Dead air would have more entertainment value than this.

KatR66   

Derrick in the kitchen, he just made himself scrambled eggs and toast. Frankie had tea. I think BB told them they could go back to sleep. Now In the Fire room are Frankie, Derrick and the Princess, They are all under their blankets. Princess is acting all depressed, weepy and keeps sucking her snot back up her nose.I can't stand listening to that sound. I don't have any idea what her problem is as I just recently tuned in. At the bottom of the screen it read "recorded earlier today" Frankie is not being his usual obnoxious self and seems pretty bummed himself. This sucks, I don't see the point of filming a TVGN BBAD at all. What a waste,

Shannon   

Leak on the feeds, don't read if you don't want to know before watching the show tonight

The leak on the feeds is at 11:54, just before 11:55 am this morning (9/16/14). Camera 3 shows Derrick in HOH room, Victoria walking by and Cody & Caleb sitting on the couches on Cameras 1 & 2. It goes on for several minutes, they are in T shirts that have a Veto badge on the front and their first names on the back, no Frankie in sight, and Derrick telling Victoria in the bathroom that this is the very last Veto, to be proud of how far they have all gotten, etc.