Harvey

#Fisthilda Best Wishes – The #Fisthilda Guestbook

Harvey   

The day is finally here! I know that Fisty and Snarkhilda are excited to share their wedding with you. Please sign their guestbook and share your best wishes for the happiest grouchy couple I know!

Congratulations Fisty and Snilda! Best wishes to the grouchy couple.

Thank you for inviting me to your wedding. It was the best wedding I've ever been to. Mostly because it was short and sweet and I didn't have to get dressed up.

MrsGryn   

May your mutual love of snark carry you through the hard times, like if FtFFW wins this whole shebang, or an AllStar season cast only with the hammies on jerrye25's most hated bracket list. Good luck and OGG bless.

lurker   

Best wishes for many happy years in your habitrail! The wedding was smashing, thanks for putting on such a great show!

Your wedding was beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes!

The best part was that there were no fame hos in sight anywhere!

May your upcoming years be filled with snark of all other hamsters but each other! Y

Congrats to the both of you grouchy lovehamsters! The wedding was just perfect! Wishing you a lifetime of wonderful snark, great sex, and very little fame whoring drama.

knewb   

Best wishes for many snarky years together. The wedding was fabulous! I've never seen Fisty and Snarkhilda look better.

Shannon   

Perfect wedding, you were made for each other, literally. May you have many years together and not too many little Fisthildas.