Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Frankie

Feeds are back and Frankie won HOH. The golden turd button is now open to be pushed. They are all in the button room deciding whether they should push the button or not.

Tsylyst   

Feeds are back and Frankie is HOH (fuck a duck).

They're getting ready to press the button. Frankie is throwing a fit because Derrick is counseling against it.

Push the fucking button, you dipshits. I want a reversal of Fcubed's HOH!

Oh and just to add more to my recap, Vic has on a turqoise jacket.

Yea! They pushed it!

Edited by thunderstruck

Tsylyst   

"The choice is yours, it only takes ONE."

That's what the screen says now.

"What's the worst that can happen," Caleb asks.

JunkTV   

Hope someone shows up to recap this. I'll try.

The five are standing around the button debating on pushing. Frankie and Cody want to push. The other three aren't sure. I thought I heard Frankie say he was HOH (not positive on that).

All 5 just pushed the button.

ff174   

Back!

All the remaining HGs have decided to press the Golden Turd at the same time.

Before they press the Turd, they speculate the positives and negatives of pressing said Golden Turd.

Here! We! Go!

There is a monitor that lights up. The monitor details the time before the consequences are revealed.

Frankie says that he is the HOH.

Edited by ff174

Tsylyst   

They push the button together, and a countdown comes on the screen counting down five days, 19 hours, 11 minutes, etc.

Frankie's HOH will be overturned on Wednesday. After he threw a fit that they needed to hit it.

ff174   

And then, I see FCubed prancing around the house, in his skivvies.

I want Frankie to spontaneously burst into flames.

Let's see if my earlier prediction is right.

Victoria and Cody on the macaroni. Cody will be the pond.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Caleb is a moron .. but you already knew that.

He speculates that pressing the Golden Turd could bring Dan back into the house.

More speculation. Maybe this Golden Turd will be a good thing. As we get closer to next Wednesday, maybe the HGs will parannoy even more.

ff174   

They have been told about the scheduling change. Derrick keeps mentioning that whatever happens will occur on Wednesday.

By the way, unsurprisingly, we have a sausagefest in the fire room. Victoria is showering. It's a sad state of affairs when I switch to her feed because she is nekkid in the shower ... because she is the only vagina left in the house and I am shallow.

This is going to be a long week.

Looking for positives??? Because they pressed the Golden Turd, Frankie's HOH is officially moot. I would guess that they will all vote Victoria out of the house and FCubed will not be able to play for HOH, next week. I get to see Frankie's hissy when he realizes that his HOH didn't mean jack.

And then, they will have an HOH. One that involves dressage or show jumping. Victoria will win going away. She will nominate FCubed. He and fucking pink hair will spontaneously burst into flames.

And then, he will be evicted.

And, he will be booed ... mercilessly.

See what recapper wine does to you??

Edited by ff174

AVorlon   

1:45 AM housetime

Frankie does his crunch routine on the living room floor with Cody. Victoria and Derrick look on, with Caleb in the DR. They get done with this, and everyone leaves but Victoria. She is laying on her stomach on one of the couches, barefoot. Skippy gives us a close-up of her toes. Whatever, Skippy.

Derrick circles around the button by himself, saying "Please don't be something that will screw up my game". He decides not to hit the button.

BB starts doing Holla's from the people on the jury. They recognize Zach's voice, and then there's one from Hayden.

AVorlon   

2:00 AM housetime

The HOH room opens for Frankie, and he runs around screaming about all the stuff he got. Everything he sees is worth a scream. His letter is from his friend, and is very inspirational. He says it's from his crazy female friend.

He gets a blazer, his sister's CD, and a whole bunch of products.

Jocasta gives a holla to Derrick, which sounds very unenthusiastic. Derrick explains that Jocasta has a problem with him, because he prayed with her and then voted her out.

AVorlon   

2:15 AM housetime

They sit around in the HOH room once everything calms down, and speculate about what the button might do. It has already been pushed, They think it's going to be something huge, with both bad and good consequences. Apparently Caleb pressed it, thinking he would get cash in exchange for a penalty.

Derrick says they saw the real Christine when she left without talking to anyone. He says she is really spiteful.

AVorlon   

2:45 AM housetime

Frankie is in the DR, while everyone else is in the HOH room. They try to figure out why Christine got booed when she left, and they don't know why. Cody says he never did anything wrong with her, except maybe some innocent touching. He says that can't be it, so they think she was ripping on everyone in the DR without them knowing about it.

Frankie comes back from the DR, and Derrick goes in.

Frankie reads his letter again out loud, and they call him to the storage room. He runs down there and comes back with another CD, this time Nikki Ménage, or however you spell that. He seems to be really cleaning up the goodies tonight.

He says that they must be coming from his friends and family, because a lot of them were never on his list.

AVorlon   

3:20 AM housetime

Cody and Victoria head downstairs to have a snack, and that place is a total wreck. They can barely find any room to eat. Cody is still in his dinosaur costume, and Victoria says he has less than 24 hours to go.

Caleb comes down to eat some cereal. Derrick comes back from the DR after an hour and Victoria goes in. Caleb says he's pretty sure Frankie is going to put him up. Derrick tells him to man up, and just win the next comp.