Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Frankie

ff174   

Cody and Caleb are getting a little snippy with each other. Right after the conversation about Izzy the Mu, I caught Cody bitching at Caleb. Something about because Caleb thinking that just because he rides around on one of Victoria's relatives, he turns his nose up at Cody, thinking he can't use his hands for servile work. That what got us into the whole deck-building ... which Cody has built.

Derrick hasn't.

Then I just looked up at Caleb was yelling at Cody. Unfortunately, I put the headphones on too late to hear what it was all about. But Caleb wasn't happy. Neither was Cody.

But soon, it passes.

ff174   

Caleb tells a real knee slapper. A bunch of his cretin buddies were at some hotel in Appalachia. One of them was so drunk, that one of the other party guests convinces the drunk dude that there is an app that you can download that will tell you the temp of the water. So, he convinced the poor drunken slop to put his phone in the water, thus ruining his phone.

Caleb thinks it's hilarious. The others do not. I guess it was one of those location jokes. You had to be there ... and drunk off your ass.

My guess is that Caleb is the one who ended up putting his phone in the drink.

ff174   

They got booze. Wine and beer. The wine looks like FUG ripped it off from those little refrigerators at the Motel 6 or from an airplane galley. It has a screw cap and everything. Victoria plans on sucking that baby down ... all 8 ounces of it. She asks Cody to reel her in if she gets "feisty." So, she is a cheap date.

She is certainly stoked about the wine. There is a certain spring in her canter as she clip clops into the bedroom to get a change of clothing. Something black, I would guess.

Everyone goes into the bathroom to watch Cody shower. Yes, it is just that interesting.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Do you want a real treat? Tune in and watch Frankie and Caleb rocking out in the HOH around 7:43. I can make an excuse for Caleb because he has the headphones on listening to what's-her-name's CD. Well, it's not so much making an excuse for Caleb. I mean, he should turn in his cowboy hat and chaps for acting like a complete twerp at listening some bubblegummer's pop music crap, but he is bored. Still he looks silly.

However, the real douchenozzling famewhore is Frankie the Fucking Famewhore, himself. But you already knew that, right? He doesn't have any earphones on, but that doesn't stop him from needing to horn in on Caleb's twerpiness and start dancing around sans music, And, he does it for a good three minutes, the little crapweasel. He even goes so far as to grab his junk and give us a couple of pirouettes, a la Michael Jackson ... except Michael Jackson is turning over in his crypt. Think St. Vitus Dance.

Because, OGG forbid he doesn't take the opportunity to possibly be in the spotlight. Every decision he makes in the house has to do with how certain he will get on camera. Big huge lunkhead lumbering around, listening to what's-her-name's DC? Cameraworthy! I want some of that. Mu in the house??? Let me pick it up, hug it, follow it around, hell, sniff its ass, if I have to, because the cameras are following the mu's every move.

Edited by ff174

KatR66   

When I finally got up the nerve to tune into BBAD- FTFW was pouting with his arms crossed about how HE only got asked questions by Chenbot 2X, except for when she brought up his Grandpa dying. Who gives a flying crap except a serious famewhore? The Hamsters are upstairs sans Derrick who I don't see any sign of. Now talking about what time they will have to get lock down for tomorrow. FTFW gets called to the diary room but doesn't get up right away, finally he adjusts the hat sideways and checks himself in the mirror and heads downstairs. Now they are down in the kitchen Cody is making plain cheese tortillas in the frying pan, I think just for him and Caleb because it's just them and Victoria, who it is just going to, for a change, have some cereal and call it a night.

Edited by KatR66

ff174   

Where have all the recappers gone?

This will probably be an early night. And early Eviction Eve, as it were.

Derrick has made himself comfortable in the HOH, probably waiting for Cody, who is downstairs.

Speaking of Cody, he and Caleb are playing a game of catch. They are pretending like they are pitcher and catcher, throwing some kind of object back and forth. Victoria watches.

Frankie is somewhere. Don't know where and I don't particularly care.

ff174   

Derrick is called to the DR.

He descends the stairs and walks through the baseball game. That would be Caleb as the pitcher, Cody as the batter and Frankie as, well, the catcher. Not the first time he has been the catcher, if you know what I mean, and I am relatively sure that you do.

Meanwhile, Skippy has two feeds on Victoria in the Fire Bedroom, snoozing.

AVorlon   

1:40 AM housetime

The HGs went to bed early again tonight. . I heard Frankie saying earlier today that they got up really early, and were going to make up for it by going to bed in the middle of BBAD. I don't know if they did that, but all four feeds on sleeping hammies.

angelmi   

7:30 am HT Still sleeping, Frankie alone in HOH, hope it is the last night he is up there. One on Derrick, One on the fire room with sleeping hammies, tonight one less, who will it be? Frankie's sister all over my FB, gross her Diva fits much run in the family.

angelmi   

9 am HT Fish, wake up time and head up to HOH for a few hours while skippies do their thing to get ready for tonight's live show and Rewind!

back and they are still sleeping.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Finally they are getting up, Victoria in the bathroom. Frankie with pink thing over his face in HOH bed. Someone making coffee and someone already asleep on the HOH couch. And now Jeff and Donny presents highlights.

angelmi   

They are out of HOH, Frankie making smoked boneless fish, no one thinks it is cooked. They say they have to do dishes and the clock for the show is talked about. Cody brushing teeth. Caleb going to vacuum an bitching about the dishes not being done all day yesterday, he knows he is just as guilty. 4 days after cleaning and it is worst.

angelmi   

Victoria doing her hair. Caleb sweeping the carpet. Cody cooking breakfast telling Frankie the fish stink. Derrick taking out the trash. Frankie checks the mouse trap still no mouse, now he is doing dishes.

angelmi   

Frankie doing dishes, says tonight will be a party, what ever happens.

Cody and Caleb eat breakfast and jedi drill, over the comps.

Victoria went back to bed.

Highlights again when Caleb sings.

angelmi   

Derrick and Victoria are whispering in the fire room about her telling everybody that no one likes him.

Caleb is doing Frankie's hair in the bathroom.