Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Frankie

jerrye25   

Frankie, "If you smash an orange, it's orange juice."

Caleb, "No, it's an orange. You get orange juice from an orange."

And back to the avocado/guacamole argument. This is an argument that should take four seconds in the real world but between the walls of this house, it's a day long thing.

Caleb, "If you take a horse and kill it, it's still a horse."

Frankie, "If you take a cow and grind it up, it's ground beef."

Caleb, "It's cow meat."

Frankie, "No one has ever said cow meat."

And back to Avocado/Guacamole.

I can't believe I'm enjoying this.

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

This avocado/guacamole thing is the most lively I've seen Victoria all season. She's taken the pro guacamole argument, she's raising her voice and telling him he is wrong and she is right. It's quite funny.

Every time he tries to take some example of something, horse meat (that reminds me of Alf), cow meat, a t-shirt and linen towel, an apple, an orange, etc...and says it's just ground up [insert example], they say no it's not, it's something else.

apple = applesauce

orange = orange juice

cow meat = burger

t-shirt = cotton

linen towel = linen

Frankie is now arguing that diced tomatoes is salsa...that's bull shit Frankie you fucking asshole piece of garbage. He says, if I want diced tomatoes, I ask for plain salsa. Fuck you Frankie!

Sorry, I like diced tomatoes and not salsa and every time I go to Chipotle I fight with them. It's a sore spot for me. I didn't mean to get worked up.

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

The argument finally ends. They've agreed to disagree for now, but I suspect this is not the end.

Frankie claims that he only had the argument so he could do another DR session. Well, you would know. He makes himself a large sandwich and says he wants to play with his dog.

Victoria scoops out an avocado. I'm bored.

jerrye25   

Frankie says like 47 times how good his stupid sandwich is. It has guacamole on it...or is it an avocado, there's no way it can be good. I believe there is white fish on it also because he says that it's "bangin'" He says every time he eats it, he falls in love with it.

He wonders if it's really white fish? He's probably worried it's not and will end up working at a Delta booth and ruining his next trip to Africa...you know when he builds his dance studios or whatever. God I hate him.

Caleb comes back down stairs. I may have to exit before another monster guacamole/avocado argument starts. Frankie announces to us that he's going to go pee then get some chocolate milk. Ugh.

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

Speaking of fish, seconds after Frankie says "Hi Izzy!" in a stupid baby voice, we go to fish. I wonder if they're white fish.

jerrye25   

Whoa, we come back Caleb doing this voice. I don't know what it is. It's like a cartoon. It's pretty good. They are saying good by to the dog...he's leaving already? That sucks.

Cody gives his eviction speech to Izzy...kinda funny.

Dammit I'm sad now. I just took my dog to my parents for the night because I have people on my house all day giving me a new roof. I miss my dog already.

Cody says Izzy will be going to a better place...if he's lucky, it will be Utopia.

And back to fish as Izzy leaves.

jerrye25   

I follow Frankie to the HOH. I feel like if I want God to do something for me, I need to punish myself. It's time for a Frankie Victoria discussion.

I think Victoria is going to throw Derrick under a big fucking bus.

She mumbles through the first part of it, pauses to think...um, Skippy gives me a nice Victoria cleavage shot...thanks Skippy, makes this easier to watch.

She talks about a blowout with Derrick, they fought a couple weeks ago, she thought they made up but nope, Derrick told her she was out. She's crying...holy crap...way to go Victoria! Fake tears, it's convincing. I would fall for it, I don't like when girls cry. Frankie on the other hand leans in and licks her salty tears (not really)

She feels alone and doesn't want to talk to him. He's not loyal. She talks about how Derrick said he loved, like little sister and now she can't even look at him, he disgusts her. She was crying last night. She's alone. She's hurt.

Frankie is falling for it.

I don't think this can possible help her game...but it could help Derrick's. Why is she doing this? She's great at it but why Victoria?

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

Fuck, my nose still hurts from doing the worm earlier, apparently I need more Caleb lessons so next time I don't go face first into my floor

Anyway...She hates him, doesn't respect him but then tells how Frankie how he's a great talker and says how he good he is at the game.

She says she's done with him. She's embarrassed. She feels betrayed. She's always spoken so highly of him. She's hurt because now she's out 2-0 instead of 1-1 with Frankie deciding.

Frankie finally is able to respond. Frankie wanted her to walk out at peace with everyone.

And she pulls out tears again. Oh my God, if it's me, I'm already keeping her. Please stop crying.

He admits that they have been working together the whole time, she says she didn't know it.

For anyone who wants to see a video of me doing the worm, that shit ain't free, $49.95 yo!

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

She's telling Frankie she hates Derrick, doesn't respect him...etc.

Frankie says that if someone had done that to him...and Victoria stops that little shitburger from making it about himself and starts the waterworks again.

"You want to play dirty, I'll play dirtier" Victoria says.

"What do you mean?" Frankie asks.

"You know what I mean." She says.

Victoria doesn't care about what happened in the past...apparently she's channeling Mark McGuire.

She tells him that Derrick told her that if she was on the block, "he's got her" meaning he would never vote her out. But now she's pissed because he's changing his mind.

I'm confused? Derrick's voting her out right? So why would she do this? I don't get Victoria.

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

Okay, I paused the recapping so I could post pictures.

But I come back and it's still going on. She is (fake) pissed. I think she's going into the part now where she tells rankie that she will pick her vote at the end based on game play except for Derrick. With him, it's personal.

Why are you doing this? You're helping Derrick. Does she think this will make Frankie keep her if there's at tiebreaker?

More rehash of how she hates him. She really should leave now before she blows it.

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

And with that, they hug a long one. He kisses her on the cheek...I actually see tears on her cheek.

I stand up and slow clap for her. Well done. I mean she didn't help her game, only someone else's but at least she's playing.

And she's back to complaining. I'm bored...someone else tap in.

ff174   

Everyone in the kitchen with Victoria sitting next to her newest and bestest of friends, FCubed. Frankie is flapping his gums, as per usual. And, he is whining. A lot. He is whining that his fitbit is only at 4. That's because the damned thing isn't attached to your mouth you little crapweasel. You'd break the fucking thing if that were the case.

Caleb speaks. He asks if anyone knows what "mut." stands for. No one answers. You know whom else doesn't know? That would be Caleb.

"Mix un ...."

"Mix unde ...:

Frankie "Mix undetermined?"

Caleb concurs that must be right. Except, it's "mutt," not "mut," And, if it were "mix undetermined," Izzy and millions like her would be called a "mu."

They miss Izzy. I miss Izzy, and I didn't see one second of her on the feeds. Frankie claims she was a trained dog. Of course it was. It it were feral, it would make a beeline for Frankie and tear him into little Frankie kabobs on general principles. Personally, I think that they had to sedate that poor little mu so that she wouldn't at least pee on him. Mu's have this sense, you know.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Victoria heads off to bed and buries herself under the covers.

Fucking FCubed sings. Of course he does. Has he ever had a non-obnoxiuos moment in the house? The dude just doesn't bring anything positive to the feeds other than I get to shit all over him on a regular basis.

They are still speculating on what the next competition might be. Whatever the contest is, they all agree. It will be epic. That is the key word of the week. Derrick must have used it a couple dozen times yesterday. Frankie claims that if he doesn't get to play, he will kill everyone. There is something about a pink-haired crapweasel using threatening language that doesn't instill the fear of OGG in a house plant.

More speculation. They got luxury comps, cars, explosions, hookers, comps involving mirrors.

Frankie: "Fuck my dick with a fucking spoon"

More Frankie: "What if we have to dress like each other ..."

How hasn't anyone killed this guy on the outside?

Edited by ff174

ff174   

I checked. Mutt stands for nothing other than a mongrel dog. it can also refer to a person, and is a shortened term for muttonhead.

The sausagefest continues in the kitchen. Caleb asks that they all speculate what tomorrow will bring. The furthest person from what actually occurs will have to run head first into a wall until they pass out. Okay, that was my idea. Caleb says that the person has to buy Patrone shots. Maybe BB will supply a couple of bottles of Thunderbird, but I doubt that BB will spring for any Patrone, But whatever, muttonhead.

The conversation has devolved into building decks. Cody has built one. Derrick hasn't.

There. You are all up to date.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

More speculation. Because, they can't beat the shit out of FCubed, so they have no choice but to speculate. A lot. Some more. They are back to former HGs coming back into the game.

This is getting dull. Duller than usual. I can't remember when the HGs spent so much of their day speculating about what may happen the next day. They really haven't been anywhere close to Frankie taking it up the poop chute.

But, it will be epic. That Derrick promises. Cody wants to speculate more. Yeah. let's just do that.

They also think that because they pushed the button, America gets to choose what happens. Caleb suggests they would pick between A, B or C. ff likes this idea as long as whatever happens, each choice ends with something happening to Frankie. And I don't mean something positive.

Something like spontaneously bursting into flames. Or someone gets to drag Frankie all around the house by that cockeyed hat wrapped around his neck. Or, they bring up his web page and delete his YouTube videos one by one. They could also build a fake twitter page showing his followers at -3.

Hey, I am just getting started, here.

Edited by ff174