Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Frankie

Frankie and the Dino (Coming Soon to a TV near you when you go to hell) in the Kitchen. More of Frankie acting like he did the work of America by sending Christine home and that she mush be so terrible and she's the worse because she's a girl and she has cooties and lies all the time. Frankie throws away a piece of fish, leaving us with Victoria looking at herself in the mirror and Cody wandering around.

Victoria thanks Cody and says that Nicole is going to be happy. Cody heads to join the guys in the Button Room. Other feed is on the bathroom, now a little less cluttered. Victoria comes out of the WC until she heads to join everyone else. Yep. We have definitely hit final five.

Tsylyst   

Whoever put floor-to-ceiling mirrors in that Button Room should be shot in the face. Repeatedly.

Frankie is using it as a dance studio already. Because he's the most famous dancer that ever danced, you know.

Tsylyst   

The boys have moved their Brigade Detonators meeting to the Fire Room, and are deciding when to tell Victoria she's the Brittany of this season. Caleb says on Eviction Day they should pull her aside and tell her that they've all been working together since Day 2, out of respect for her. Frankie, ever the famewhore, says it will make great TV.

Victoria is busy in the kitchen making coffee during this.

As soon as she is finished, she makes a beeline to the Fire Room.

Frankie is cooking Fish before leaving it to talk strategy with the guys. I decide to stick with Victoria in case, I dunno, she gets her Citie Mark in doing nothing. I hope the guys realize they will not be getting any alone time now because she will never leave them alone. Nicole kept her from being a constant hanger-oner. Sucks to be them.

Frankie wanders to the bathroom, mutters about how he's so happy until he gets called to the DR, but not before hitting up the WC first. He yells out he's not hosting it though.

Back to Derrick who holds up the letter from his wife/daughter to the camera. It's adorable. He rejoins everyone in the Fire Room.

Tsylyst   

These people think that they are beloved and that Christine was trashing them in the DR and America hates her for it, so that's why she got booed.

Cody says he's afraid to go out there now and see what the reaction is. He says he'll peek around the door to see if the audience is booing before he goes out.

He is very ready to stop wearing the dino costume. Honestly, I'm tired of looking at it. It's kinda hideous with those mottled puke-green colors. It looks like something Judd would wear.

Tsylyst   

These fucking people have been obsessed for WEEKS with "The Wall" comp. Every damn time there's a comp coming up, it MUST be "The Wall."

Derrick is convinced that tonight's HOH is an endurance with "The Wall" and he's citing evidence that there was an extra-tall curtain blocking off half the backyard from view.

"The Wall" = the comp where they hang on something and are slammed repeatedly into a padded wall.

Caleb, Cody and Derrick are alone. Caleb says if he wins "The Wall," he'll put Frankie up because Frankie can win the game.

Cody guarantees that he or Caleb will win this HOH. Tsy guarantees that Victoria will win because that's what these fuckers deserve to happen.

Tsylyst   

"If it's a wall, I'm not losin'," Caleb prognosticates to Victoria.

Caleb is waving around a plastic sword like the cray cray stalker he is. He threatens to cut off "that thing growing off the top of your head." I assume he means her horse-tail.

"We've got no excuse now" for not cleaning this house, Derrick says. I'm about to agree with him and then he adds, "We're going to douche this house real good."

I guess he would know about douche, seeing as he's a giant Costco-style bag of it.

Tsylyst   

We're less than an hour from BBAD and the HOH hasn't started yet...I'm starting to wonder when this thing is going to happen.

They're giving shoutouts to TVGN...which doesn't start for an hour. Idiots. "If you don't have the live feeds, get 'em for the HOH," they say. Idiots again.

We keep getting fish, and each time, I'm like "OK, this is it, the comp is starting, these fish are going to change to highlights" but...then they come back.

Frankie is still in the DR. I'm assuming Derrick will host the HOH comp since he's the outgoing HOH, so until he gets called to the DR, I doubt we're getting started. But they only have 50 minutes. Is the comp going to be "who can sing Ariana Grande lyrics"?

Tsylyst   

We go to fish at 12:08 HT, and ...nope, we come back a minute later. Frankie is out of the DR.

Derrick pops in there to ask, "Hey, can I put on my Frank Eudy T-shirt?" The audio didn't get shut off for that question. He gets sent back out. We didn't hear the answer.

Frankie says he got so much camera time for his bedazzled tie, which a Chad made. Chad must be super excited, Frankie says, he'll have to start mass-producing them to keep up with all the demand for sales. The only reason someone would buy one of those is to burn it.

Derrick says the crowd loved Frankie when "you were doing your little spins and stuff." No, dude, they were laughing at Julie trying to keep a straight face at your fool ass.

Tsylyst   

We went to fish for a minute, then come back to Caleb and Victoria putting on socks and their athletic shoes, so perhaps the HOH will start soon...

Tsylyst   

Derrick is alone in the house while the HOH comp continues outside. He's giving shoutouts on TVGN while the feeds themselves are still on Highlights with Jeff and Donny.

JunkTV   

BBAD is on with Derrick in the living room alone. He encouraged people to follow him on twitter. He also yapped something else but I wasn't really listening.

ff174   

10:00PM HT check in.

Still at highlights.

Since this is an utterly predictable season ...

Caleb would nominate Victoria & Frankie

Cody would nominate Victoria & Frankie

Frankie would nominate Cody and Victoria

Victoria (as if) would nominate Caleb and Frankie

If Victoria does not extricate herself from the mac, she goes home. If she does? See ya' Frankie.

Unless the Golden Turd is played.

JunkTV   

BBAD - Derrick sitting on the sofa appeared to tear up. He was quiet for several minutes then began wiping his eyes.

I hope it is ok to put BBAD posts here.

Edited by Tsylyst
BBAD is a live feed, so it is!