Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Frankie

angelmi   

They come in from outside and the door closes. They go to the SR and Izzy is back again, why do they keep taking her away? Now they are playing with her again and Victoria is in bed with the blanket over her head.

Caleb makes a joke that the dog is missing Frankie, Derrick does not think so. Cody is digging in his nose and checks his find and flips it behind the couch, (reminds me of Adam a few years ago).

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Cody sits up the ironing board in the LR to iron clothes for tomorrow's show. Derrick tried to go back to bed but back up to play with the dog. She followed Caleb to SR while he munched on a cookie and then says he is only going to eat oats to get ripped.

angelmi   

Caleb watches Cody trying to iron, Caleb tells him what clothes he will wear to the after party and when he gets evicted, Cody asks when that is, Caleb does not know. He has some shirts that BB took from him that Cody can wear to the after party.

Back to work. next recapper?

Frankie's getting ready to cook. Guess what? No one wants any. Derrick continues to iron his pants while Caleb... break dances? Cody wants to learn how to break dance also so he puts on some sweats in anticipation. They come back out and Frankie asks if they're getting dressed up, probably in anticipation of doing the same so he can get the cameras on him. What follows is some awkward ass spinning bore than windmilling. Victoria watches from the kitchen table, eating.

F-Cubed plays with Izzy. Izzy contemplates who's lawn she pissed on to end up here. Izzy runs from F-Cubedthe second he loses grip. Frankie, sensing the camera, leaves in a slight huff.

jerrye25   

Next recapper? How about next set of houseguests...or next season? This sucks.

And so they got a dog. Seriously, every picture I've seen on twitter today of Frankie with the is the dog looking the other way while Frankie attempts to pet it. I fire up the feeds and see Frankie on a couch with the dog petting it, talking to it and it's looking the other way. And it jumps down.

It runs over to to Caleb and Cody. I can't tell what they're doing. It sounds like Caleb is trying to teach Cody yoga...or some form of exercise.

My bad, he's teaching him to break dance...yeah, break dance. Great, it's Breakin' 2, Electric Doucharoo. Cody is excited as he was about to spin around on his back like 3 straight times before stopping.

Caleb is taking him through it in slow motion. He teaches him how to stop on his chest with he legs up in the air. Frankie attempts it, the camera isn't pointed on him but I hear a thud. I hope he's dead.

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

So Frankie, most likely worrying that Cody and Caleb are getting too much screen time, sits down beside them and Caleb starts showing him how to do it. He goes from Frankie to Cody holding their legs and rolling them over showing them how to do it.

I can't tell you how ridiculous this actually is. They got a dog for crying out loud. Take him out, run around with him, that's what I'd be doing.

Derrick is ironing. They have an ironing board? I have one...I call mine the dryer.

I can tell my looking at my video thumbnails that Victoria is sitting at the dining room table just watching.

Cody continues his lesson, not doing so well. Caleb walks around him like a drill sergeant watching him, instructing him. Cody is getting closer to whatever it is Caleb is trying to teach him. He's really excited about being close..

"I'm a breakdancer!" he yells.

jerrye25   

Seriously CBS, how is there a brand new addition to the house and I still have to look at these idiots. Where's the dog? I want to see the dog!

But no, I see Frankie cooking, Victoria sitting, Caleb teaching Cody how to break dance and Derrick ironing. Give me one camera always on the dog.

Apparently Frankie tells someone who will listen that they are getting their clothes together so they can get dressed up in athletic wear for tomorrow.

I can't tell if Caleb is making this lesson up as he goes or if he actually knows what he's doing.

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

I gotta be honest...Cody is getting close to doing it at full speed and actually look like he's break dancing. Caleb is apparently a great teacher. To celebrate, I just did the worm on my floor.

Cody is tired, he needs to take a break. He stands up and Caleb lays down to show us something.

Frankie pipes in to say he thinks he broke three ribs and his foot. I hope that's true but we all know it's not. He just wanted some attention from someone.

Victoria goes to pee. And Skippy zooms in on the door. Why does Skippy always do that? She burps...a couple times. and comes back out.

Now Caleb is teaching people how to flip, almost like the beginning of it is a cartwheel, then his legs kick some certain way. Frankie knows all about it so he shows us. He informs us again about his broken ribs and foot just in case we didn't laugh the first time. We also didn't laugh this time.

And now we get an empty shot of the storage room. Seriously, an empty room? Where's the God Damn DOG!

Now talking about alcohol. Caleb says he asks someone for alcohol. They told him they'll get it if they have time.

jerrye25   

Some whispering in the kitchen...Frankie wants to tell Victoria that she's going home. He's trying to figure out what to say. Caleb tells him to tell her that they've had a final four deal since day 2 and they've been working hard at it. Frankie wants to know if they should all do it instead.

Frankie says his shirt is too tight and runs off to change. Please Skippy don't follow him...

jerrye25   

I thought he was changing his shirt but he didn't.

Caleb is cooking while Cody and Frankie talk about sleep and when they will be going to bed and blah blah blah.

Frankie...holding something in his hand talks to the dog and that horrible baby talk. Frankie decides in his horrible British accent he will be making fish. Does he normally make fish? I hadn't heard about that before.

Now he's mumbling...I have no clue what he's going on about but I'm assuming no one is entertained by it.

I'm going to switch to to the dog cam. Christine is gone so Cody is rubbing the dog...the dog, unlike Christine runs away after a few seconds. Cody is probably freaking out...oh my dog, will they boo the dog?

Edited by jerrye25

jerrye25   

Frankie and Derrick in HOH bathroom talking about Victoria...and her similarities to BB12 Britney. Derrick says he will be in the room with her but he's not going to tell her. He's not going to be the on national TV who kicks her while she's down. He says he will agree but doesn't see the point of doing it. Derrick thinks to let Caleb tell her.

Derrick says he tells her that for a few weeks now they've decided that the biggest players have agreed to go to the final four and battle it out. I'm guessing he never told her that but he doesn't think they owe her an explanation.

Of course Frankie agrees even though he's running around asking everyone what they think.

Derrick doesn't understand what they're trying to accomplish by telling her. Frankie doesn't know either. Frankie says that he's just getting ready because she wants to talk to him.

According to Derrick, Caleb wants to have a pow-wow, sit around and tell her what's going on.

God, please let this happen. Then God, I need you here. Seriously God, please listen to me. Please let Victoria win HOH. I beg you God. I don't ask you for much...although lately I've asked you for a little more. But in this case, please God, let this happen.

jerrye25   

Derrick says they are not like the Brigade. They do not owe her this and they don't know why Caleb wants to even tell her.

Frankie tells Derrick what he's thinking. Apparently Frankie has values...and this...he doesn't want to compromise them? I wonder how his dead grandpa...who he used as an excuse as why he was acting stupid would feel about that.

Derrick is really worried about how Victoria will think of him...at least that's what he's telling Frankie. We know already set Victoria up to pretend they are fighting. Nice move, Derrick. Derrick really does seem to think a few moves ahead.

jerrye25   

For those of you wondering by the way, I did indeed make egg salad yesterday. Again, my TV is on Seinfeld...muted and I have twitter open. I'm apparently a creature of habit.

More talk between Derrick and Frankie. Derrick tells Frankie everything he's already told Victoria...she will assume it's part of the act. It probably is, unless she goes and then Derrick has her vote.

Derrick decides to head downstairs first to make it look like they aren't talking game. That's a stupid thought but luckily the people downstairs have the collective IQ of a grape Popsicle and won't think anything different.

I notice cam 3 on the dog. I want to switch there.

jerrye25   

Usually by this time in the season, I don't even care about the live feeds...I wonder why I'm so anxious to recap this season. Is it possible that this is my favorite season ever??? I'm still watching so that must be it.

I didn't switch to cam 3 instead I watch the cameras follow Derrick around. He goes into the Red Room where Victoria is. They whisper.

Okay pay attention, there may be a test later...

Derrick tells him about his conversation with Victoria and how he turned on her. He tells her that he told Frankie that he (derrick) told Victoria that he's voting Cody to stay. He also tells her that he told Frankie that her reaction to his statement was I can't believe that you're going to be the one that votes me out. If you do, I'll never speak to you again.

Can someone tell me what in Victoria's head makes her think she's going to stay. I mean, we know about the rewind or reset or whatever but she doesn't. How does she think that what he's doing will get her to stay? Maybe she knows she's going home and has accepted it...which would be a microcosm (love that word) of her entire season of (non)gameplay.

Derrick is looking for his brush.

jerrye25   

When I first put the feeds on, Caleb was arguing with people about the difference between avocado and guacamole.

Caleb says if you put garlic salt to an avocado, it's not guacamole. But then if you add tomatoes, other stuff, on top of it without mashing it, it's still an avocado with that stuff on it? They say yes. He asks "It's the mashing that makes it guacamole???" They say yes. He is confused.

Me too, but I don't like either so who gives a turkey (been trying to cut down on my cursing.)

Skippy moves us to Derrick in the bathroom shaving.

I hear Victoria..."what are you talking about? Yeah, if you mash it, it's guacamole."

Now he's arguing.

Caleb, "I'm just saying if I take a fork and smash it up, it's still an avocado. That's just dumb. It's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard."

Yes, they all say.

Caleb, "If I take an apple and smash it, it's applesauce?????"

yes, they all agree.

Caleb is kinda being dumb-funny right now.