Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Frankie

ff174   

They are getting more jacked up about the idea that the season will end on Sunday. Frankie plans on crying, if it happens. So, we are covered for Wednesday. Frankie will cry for happiness if the season ends or when he finds out that he just got ratfucked ... or is that hamsterfucked?

Morticia heads inside to brush her hair.

Meanwhile, the boyz plot. The boys would be the remaining dicks save for Frankie, because, well, you know. It is quite apparent that they are all planning to toss Frankie if they get the chance.

Derrick explains why the show won't end early. Why would they shut it down if it is CBS's best summer show? You know, advertising and all.

Somebody says maybe it's because they all suck. Well, that's true, but that won't stop FUG from stuffing 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag .... and then charge thousands of dollars to the advertisers. Got to hand it to the beast. This show get duller and duller and still the ratings are getting better and better.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

More speculation involving returning HGs. Guys ... and Frankie. It ain't happening. They are going off on all kinds of tangents including these returning HGs playing against them and taking away all the current HGs money.

Another possibility is that they will bring back the HG that most resembles the current HG's. This is getting ridiculous. But, when the only thing to do is play pool all day long, I guess it's the only game in town.

Whatever the scenario, the best that Frankie can add is that he will be excited. He is also excited about seeing Julie a day earlier. Fucking kissass.

He also misses ATM's.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Frankie: "Just one of the most satisfying zit pops of my life!"

I shit you not. He just marched outside and told everyone about popping the puss out of his face. Every word that comes out of this famewhore's mouth has to do with how fabulous he believes he is. His shits are wonderful ... they are long and smelly! His pisses are a dream. His penis (albeit tiny) is wonderful. His accents are spot on.

And, let's not forget the fish. No one, and I mean nooneI can put fish into an aluminum tent, preheat the oven to 350, add some seasonings and cook it like Frankie!

Crapweasel.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Frankie heads up to the HOH to listen to what's-her-names CD. He is putting some kind of lotion on his hands. I'll just bet they are the most kissably smooth hands in all the land. Then realizing that the cameras are on him, he starts to dance.

And Skippy changes feeds to Victoria. That'll sting when he sees that; being thrown over for Morticia Addams. Actually, being thrown over for Morticia plucking Cody's eyebrows.

Somewhere, Ariana Grande pouts, stomps her feet and holds her breath.

ff174   

I walk away for a while and the HGs have moved their speculation party into the HOH. Now, they are back to having an eviction on Wednesday.

They correctly guess that they have moved things around because of Thursday Night Football.

Derrick promises that it will be some crazy shit.

I prefer to watch the kickoff of the second Monday Night Football game.

Edited by ff174

KatR66   

Famie is doing his lame impersonation of Ricky Martin. Just so he can attempt Ricky's accent I'm sure. UGH! Skippy tell Caleb to STOP THAT!! FTFW and Cody are lying in the hammock while Caleb is using his foot to swing them back and forth. The hammock really needs to be oiled, the squeaking sound is so annoying, you know just like the rest of these Famewhores. They are so pleased and going on about how they got to actually got to be there for Jeff's proposal to Jordan and how they got to meet J and J and their families. Famie says how he cried. Derrick is the only one who I don't see out in the backyard.

KatR66   

Victoria and Derrick on the indoor couch, Derrick is counseling Victoria, because she can't think for herself. She tries to parlay her thoughts about what she wants to do to and say about Cody (missed what) to FTFW to Derrick and he shoots her plans right down. He asks her if she wants to leave "with class". She does. So she will go along with whatever Derrick tells her to do.

Out of boredom, I decide to see if anyone is doing anything of interest before passing out.

The guys are playing pool while Victoria makes something to eat in the kitchen. Seems like... nope, Victoria is going out to watch the guys play pool. Thrilling. I feel confident in passing out that nothing will happen to anyone. Maybe they'll play more pool, maybe they'll repeat the same three things about the button, maybe Victoria will whine.

No wait, Victoria just accused Frankie and Derrick of being incapable of beating Cody and Derrick at pool, fair and square. Frankie starts mocking her way of saying it. He then proceeds to make cookies. I proceed to pass out.

makani   

Watching BBAD, Derrick and Victoria conspire to convince Frankie that she and Derrick are on the outs. Derrick feeds her every line, several times. Tell them, "I don't know about you, but where I come from loyalty counts. Good luck to all of you with Derrick". She plans to fake cry. Furthermore, she will tell Frankie that Nicole and Donny and Jocasta told her before they left that they can't stand Derrick.

They feel this move will be the most spectacular fake-out in BB history. Derrick says he can't wait to see Frankie's face when he realizes he was played.

Derrick goes outside to begin to set the pieces of the plan into action, but Frankie looks ;mighty skeptical,rolling his beady eyes. Derrick picks up on this and switches the conversation from how pissed Vic will be to know he's voting against her to how pissed Christine was when they voted against her. hahahaha, just boys having fun.

They play pool and Victoria just sits on a chair and watches. smiling the smile of someone who finally has a move to make and something to do. Which is help Derrick win.

Edited by bedtime4bonzo

AVorlon   

1:40 AM housetime

Frankie goes to bed in the HOH room after saying goodnight to a list of people. He ads that he can't seem to moisturize in the house, but he looks good in alligator skin.

Downstairs, Cody takes a peek into the old have-not room to look at the countdown, and then goes off to bed. The lights in the house go out, and we have one of the earliest bedtimes all season.

Edited by AVorlon

Tsylyst   

5:24 HT

Still four feeds of sleeping hamsters. Good thing they went to be early since they're getting a dog this morning to keep for the day.

angelmi   

8:30 am HT FISH. Back, lights are on and BB is calling everybody to change batteries. BB has camera on front door for dog to come in, they keep calling Derrick to change batteries and turn in his fit bracelet, so they must want him to get the dog. Frankie is coming down now, everybody up watching the door now for surprise, Victoria looks bad.

Edited by angelmi

It's the morning. Frankie is sleeping in the HoH. Victoria is up and about. The horse hair is particularly bad this morning. No, wait, she's going back to bed.

BB asks Derrick and Cody to change batteries and turn in activity trackers. Cody gets up and, being Derrick's good dog, heads to do it for him before heading to the WC. I really hope they just let the dog in and force all the doors open. See how quickly everyone starts freaking out.

Before she can even start to pass out, Victoria gets called to the DR. I hope they give her the dog. The Camera waited on the door for a minute. Cody goes back to sleep.

Nope, still no dog. Victoria instead goes to the WC and heads back to bed in the Fire Room. BB asks Derrick to turn in his activity tracker before we get a big ole "HOLLA!" No response.

angelmi   

Brown and black dog comes in and everybody sits in the floor to pet it and then they take it outside.