Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Frankie

angelmi   

Feeds are back and still talking about Christine getting booed and they think she was busted them in DR. Caleb ask Victoria to pack her stuff; Caleb says he will not push the button.

angelmi   

Still discussing the button when Victoria gets called to DR and the guys go crazy about how great they are. Derrick tells the guys not to crush Victoria, he will let her know the day she goes home. Victoria comes out and DR asked her to pack Christine's stuff and Derrick says he does not want to touch her underwear. Derrick keeps talking about the bad stuff that Christine said about him in DR to get booed so bad. I wonder if they really hated her or was the group of people upset with her backstabbing.

angelmi   

Victoria throws some of the stuff in a pile then goes to eat fruit. Frankie wonders if his sister was there tonight, and more about the boos. More about Christine, then about what each said to Julie when voting. They have never heard any evictee get so booed. Frankie says it could have been because Christine was married and now Cody is scared he will be booed, and they keep telling him that they did not have sex, and he was not the married one.

angelmi   

Cody now really worried about what the feeder are thinking of him and Christine, they reassure him that he is not going and not going to be hated. Caleb says she never let you go anywhere without her. Frankie says Nicole told them what Christine had been saying about them and it was bad stuff. Cody says she was made fun of my the zingbot too. Caleb says he was making fun of mental ill people with his Cletus stuff, now he is scared he will be in trouble too.

Donny back with Jeff. highlights, is it HOH time already, bang them into the walls.

angelmi   

No must have been a sticky finger on a skippy, back with Frankie jumping on Cody to hug him. Caleb needs to eat something before the comp. They don't know when it will happen, just waiting for BB to tell them what to do. That gold button was in the video wall right after the show so they do not know if it is for the next HOH or what.

angelmi   

Cody went to the BR and was crying, he comes out and Frankie hugs him and wipes his tears and says gay men alliance.

They are cooking final 5 dinner and Victoria is cutting the veggies for them. Now they are talking about the veto maze comps.

angelmi   

Derrick was eating and got called to DR. They think he will be host on the HOH comp so he is getting prepared; they say the last double eviction night was HOH comp finished just before the BBAD. Fish.

angelmi   

Derrick comes out of DR and thinks someone from the past will be hosting this week. They keep bragging about how great they are.

I am out, have fun night shift.

Frankie is convinced that Christine was getting booed because she was talking bad about his family. Really! The special flower still thinks everyone loves him. I can't wait until he gets evicted. Caleb says something about the G-Word and Frankie starts talking about how people should use the term gay as a compliment. As a gay man, I'd prefer people just told me that was a nice hat instead of a gay hat.

Derrick alone in the fire room, reading something. Maybe the instructions for the competition. No clue what because Fish.

We've been at Fish for 15 minutes so either prep for the HoH comp or the comp itself. I almost have to assume the former since I doubt TVGN would be behind airing two hours of Fish.

Tsylyst   

Feeds just came back. They were locked in the Hive Room, and now they are sent to the former Have Not, which is the new button-room.

There's a screen that says "The Choice Is Yours." The button itself is still under glass, so they can't press it.

Everyone is in the room with the button, waiting around. They were probably told that they had the choice to press the button or not. It's locked up and they're waiting around it. Back to Fish. Everyone comes out and Frankie shrieks. Everyone runs. Someone says they thought Booger would be waiting there. Jesus Christ, I'm glad that wasn't the case.

Tsylyst   

Caleb thinks if the button is hit, they'll get designer clothes or something. He thinks that only the HOH will have the option to hit the button.

Derrick says it's the first-ever "group Pandora's Box."

Frankie says "this is the most fucked up season." Dude...this may be the first time I've ever agreed with you.

Tsylyst   

The boys are in the Button Room having a meeting about how strong their game is, etc.

Victoria is in the toilet taking a shit.

And that about sums up the season.