Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

Jameka

FistyHT   

bb_jameka.jpg

Jameka is 28, from Waldorf, MD, is single and a school counselor.

This one claimed to be from Temple Hills, MD, not Waldorf. MrsGryn is going to be pissed awf if this chick is from Waldorf and turns out to be an embarrassment. Prepare for the Wrath of Gryn, because you know it's inevitable.

I am cautiously pre-not hating her for now. She seemed pretty normal and good-natured in her Early Show intro. I do feel bad for her that she's the only non-white in the house. No, Carol and Mike (hee), excessive use of spray-on tan does not count.

uaintjak   

I'm hoping someone at central casting said "If we're going to have a minority, make sure they're bat-shit insane."

I mean...one poor woman in a house full of Whiteys? If she's not crazy now, she will be. Especially since her bio says she's mostly grown up around black people. Good luck with that this summer, sweetheart.

Beehoppy   

She lives sorta near me, seems kinda normal, and almost meets my agre requirement.

She's my Number One right now.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Countdown to heartbreak.

Roo   

It's interesting to have a black person who says they've only been around other black people. Usually you have these sheltered white people who've never seen a white person/gay person/etc. etc. etc.

Magpie   

I love it that she is a school counselor, especially given the "bullies" theme. She's officially my favorite Hamster.

Nice smile. I hope she doesn't try to psycho-analyze everyone. I would find that very boring, which would cause me to be very mean.

On second thought..... :: grin ::

I love it that she is a school counselor, especially given the "bullies" theme. She's officially my favorite Hamster.

ooooh, i hadn't even thought of that! Most school counselors i've met are pretty cool.. anyone know if she's an elementary, middle, junior or high school counselor?

and, yo, white people be crazy, sistah.

stay strong!

She seems normal without being boring. So far I like her.

Hopefully she'll have some counselor tricks to play the others like violins.

Expect BB to mine her for all she's worth for provocative comments about cultural differences between blacks and whites.

Poor thing... she's gonna freak with all those white folk being all (famewhore) crazy all the time.

Seems cool on the videos.

Jameka says she has one bad habit.......

In the mornings....Jameka...(dun dun dun)..."hawks spit."

Thank god I'm a night time 'capper. Sorry a.m. crew.

She says she picks up on non-verbal clues. I am relieved someone in the house knows what those are. She is now my fave.

When asked what kind of people she hates, Jamy (Jameka) replied, " People who are a waste of oxygen."

Sister, get ready to HATE!! You're gonna be around a LOT of oxygen wasters.

oooooh! And Jamy says she gets "explosive" when she bottle up her anger! This is gonna be good!!!

Beehoppy   

Jameka says she's a social chameleon.

A gregarious lizard?

Awesome-I love that little Geico dude!